• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Quarter-Final: Sheffield United v Arsenal | Sunday June 28th | KO: 13:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arsenal have no history in Europe. We’re not Liverpool or Utd ffs. They have a great culture in Europe.

zilfy

If 3 at the back is what it takes to start AMN ahead of Bellerin then I hope we go the rest of the season with this formation

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why? Arsenal are NOT a top European club.

Unfortunately true...still had some top teams under Arsène back in the day, shame not to win at least one.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Arsenal have no history in Europe. We’re not Liverpool or Utd ffs. They have a great culture in Europe.

Liverpool were finishing below 5th and sh*t and got to two CL finals and won one in the mid 00s. We couldn’t win one even when we were the best team in Europe.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's funny Arsenal fans that when Emery drop Özil they say it's because he hate him and when Arteta drop him it's ruthless

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Not concerned with 3 at the back. It's become a common formation in Europe. Allows us more natural left footed players.

And also we are a bit ****e defensively. I'd be more concerned if managers failed to recognise it. The major problem for our last 2 permanent managers has been how do we transition from the back 5/3 to a back 4. Hopefully Arteta has a plan in mind on either how to resolve that switch or make a back 5/3 more offensive.

In my mind a back 5/3 is an offensive platform. 352/ 3142 switching to a 2242. But we need intelligent, athletic and fit players to play that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

The club may accept that the time is now to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with just two years left on his contract [The Athletic]

Arsenal may sanction a loan to raise Aaron Ramsdale’s value if they can’t recoup their fee for him this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal are among a host of Premier League clubs hoping to sign Irish sensation Mason Melia (16). Melia, who is already playing first-team football for St Patrick’s Athletic in the League of Ireland, cannot move to the UK until he turns 18 due to Brexit rules [Evening Standard]

Juventus like Thomas Partey, and Napoli will try to sign him before June 30 as well [Di Marzio]

Bruno Guimarães’ entourage hope to receive proposals from at least two Premier League clubs, with the player’s priority wanting to remain in England. Guimarães’ £100m release clause, which expires next month, can be paid in three annual instalments. [UOLEsporte]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom