• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Quarter-Final: Sheffield United v Arsenal | Sunday June 28th | KO: 13:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
3atb the counter Shef U's front two. Honestly wouldn't mind if 343 is the formation we go with for the rest of the season. Protects our centre backs and gives the front 3 a bit more licence to roam.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Lacazette hasn’t scored away since February.... 2019. Hoping he can put that right today.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

2 top teams, 98 and the invincible lot. Other than that Wenger was punching above his weight
we were regularly making the latter stages of the CL. Final, Semi finals and quarter finals. At that stage it's just a bit of luck to go our way. English teams were dominating. Wenger hated the away goal rule and I think that's why we lost out on more finals and progression. Better respect for the rules as they are not as you want them to be. PSV killed us on away goals and we needed 2 goals to go through. Bayern away goals I'm also certain Barcelona done the same. That's poor game management. Then there was the collapse in the last 5 against Liverpool when we were leading.

I dont take it that these teams were better than us. Porto and Liverpool won the CL in that period. Barcelona had no real European pedigree until they beat us in the final and that started their European run. That could have been us.

Anyway it's in the past and been done to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom