• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Norwich City | Wednesday 1st July | KO: 18:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Norwich City win

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Uh the PL app is saying we’re 3-4-3 with Kolasinac as a CB :lol:

Glad Nelson is getting a start though, buzzing for that.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Giving Saka a new contract and then benching him for a loaned player? Mind boggling decision from Mikel, I wonder if Saka regrets it?
Don't want to run our best player to the ground

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Cool to see Nelson start, as for the rest of the selection I have no huge opinions, I really don't think it matters that much in these remaining league games. Games come thick and fast, you have to rotate, not worth fixating on it too much.

Özil fully out in the cold though, and it don't look good for Douzi.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I prefer Tierney play as extra CB Kola best position is wing back so better play him there

Aevi

Hale End FC
Pretty uninspiring lineup, but given the tight schedule it's likely necessary. Hopefully some of these underperforming lot (Bellerin, Ceballos, Lacazette, and Kolasinac especially) make cases for themselves today.

Nelson too, he has time to make his case but he's being shown up by the likes of Saka. I'd like for him to turn it up a gear soon.

Are people still gagging for Guendouzi to be involved eve if he wants to leave and think he is better than us. Why am I not surprised. People on here always sell themselves cheaply.

Giving Luiz new 120K deal for a year after spending over 24 M in one year previously on him and then having to be forced to play 3-4-3 because he is **** defender is something else.

Huge baggage that comes with him. :lol:

Anyway we are still in surviving mode until Mesut is gone so there will be weird decisions! COYG!

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Norwich have one recognised CB playing, we should feast.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I'm convinced Guendouzi has escalated the situation behind the scenes. Being left out of the squad twice now is not nothing.

Purely speculating here but he seems like the sort who’d try and undermine the manager in front of everyone. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was initially dropped because of the Brighton stuff and then has been acting like a **** in training ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom