• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | Tuesday 7th July | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Leicester win

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
What beer? Any snacks?

Right now an Austrian "Radler" of the brand Goesser, which is a mix of common beer and lemonade. It's the beer for hot days and when you're the designated driver.

After that I'll go for some Bavarian strong beer, can't recall the name right now.

No snacks. Not a snack man anyway.And not saying beer is healthy, but that artifical salty stuff is pretty bad.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
No really confident in starting Bellerin and Lacazette, two of our worse performers after the break.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He was asked who he wants to get top 4 and he said Chelsea.

Not a great pundit I think. Ticks the colour box for Sky now in this climate.
:lol:

He was just talking about how he doesn't think Vardy will do anything against this back 3

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Never heard of 3 of these Leicester players, assume they'll have a blinder tho.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Stupid ass Alan Smith banging on about Mustafi being so much better under Arteta, expect a disaster class.

Manberg

Predator
I can’t see Leicester troubling us. Easy win. Our defence is now diamond solid. Kolasinac, Luiz and Mustafi are an immovable object.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom