• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal | Sunday July 12 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,087
  • Views 110,532

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Pathetic after that glorious goal. Kolasinac terrible pass, and he's been doing it again and again, but Luiz has to do better there. If you can't get the ball or catch the man, go straight for the goal-line for goodness sake.

Emi Martinez impressive.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Such a mid table game so far :lol:. Weve played worse this season so......

Ceballos been our best player. The only one who looks consistently good in possession which is a pleasant surprise as I've been mostly disappointed with his slow distribution but hes really improved that a lot.

Bellerin and Tierney have both been solid, and Laca is having a good game off the back of another decent showing vs Leicester City, albeit he actually scored today. Auba and Pepe have been flaky. Pepe in particular started really poor but hes getting involved more now. Kola and Xhaka have been disappointing - Xhaka was good on the goal though. Martinez also with some crucial contributions.

Just need to be tighter in possession, much more secure. Bring Saka on for Kola IMO. Attack Auriers side as that's where they are weak. But more energy in the 2nd half.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
We're definitely gifting them more goals here thanks to those wheezing gasbags Luiz and Kolasinac. My nan can run faster than them :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom