• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal | Sunday July 12 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,087
  • Views 110,536

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TriniGunner

Usually I wouldn't be upset that we conceded but I just don't know why I'm so upset right now. How can we move forward, get to be a good ball-playing team, win trophies with professional players who can't make a decision with time and space on the ball? How can we be a big club with players messing up a simple 10 yard backpass? As a coach I playback my players' bad decisions for the entire team to see on my ipad and have the player tell us WHY he made that decision. Kola's decision to play turn back and play the ball to Luiz is what we call chicken-**** football. At this level you don't deserve to play.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
To Luiz's credit he didnt get the red today after another bungle at the back.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Saka on for Kolasinac with Tierney as CB and Holding/Sokratis for Luiz wins us this game.

Let's go Mikel!

Replacing Luiz has absolutely no effect at all, but yeah Tierney at LCB and Saka at wingback would be a good move. Although Arteta usually waits quite late to make changes.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
leno would have been chipped earlier so swings and round abouts.

I do think Martinez can do slightly better but he hasn't done much and just made another brilliant save even if it was offside.
Leno would have done better, we agree or not ? You are not really saying anything about the situation.

I'm not sure Leno would've rushed out. And leno is much faster than Martinez. Martinez seemed like mertesacker "running" out

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
We just need a break through. I think switching formation and bringing on Saka might do it.

Auba
Saka-Laca-Pepe
Xhaka-Ceballos
Tyrany-Luiz-Mustafi-Bellerin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom