• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
6GoK3Q0.jpg
:lol:

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
No harm but cant see this happening now. Unless he has a huge lack of ambition or literally no other decent team in Europe want him. Which would also be a huge warning sign.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I think it shows more ambition from Partey to join Arsenal at this stage quite frankly.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I see Arteta walking if this doesn’t happen, his main target.

‘Partey or nothing’ exclaimed Mikel, I was told.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Tell me how it shows he has ambition for his career joining a team in 9th.

He backs himself to play a big part in turning the club around...that shows more personal drive to me, than him wanting to join a team like City, where he won't even have to break a sweat and he will still win numerous trophies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

He backs himself to play a big part in turning the club around...that shows more personal drive to me, than him wanting to join a team like City, where he won't even have to break a sweat and he will still win numerous trophies.

Exactly this, guys a childhood Arsenal fan, the whole of Africa wants him to bring Arsenal to the top again and he wants to be a key figure in it.

Not only will he get African villages dancing, he'll build Arsenal back to the top.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Several things in our favour that would make him want to join us. We pay well, we’re still a big club (especially in Africa), we’re in the biggest league in the world and we’re probably the only big club wanting to sign him.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

Or it could be more the case of let's go to Arsenal a team in decline who really dont look like doing anything anytime soon,I will get to live in London and they will pay me 3 times the amount I get playing for a CL team where i am.

Van Dijk went to Liverpool with them very close to challenging. RVP went to United knowing he was basically the missing piece of the puzzle to challenge. Partey wouldn't be stupid enough to think that he would make Arsenal top 4 on his own.

He knows we would need about 3 other top player which we dont have the money for. He also knows Auba will probably leave.

To me it has financial gain and a lifestyle change over actually winning things.

I see Arteta walking if this doesn’t happen, his main target.

‘Partey or nothing’ exclaimed Mikel, I was told.

even if this is true. I totally see us buying partey and either extending the loan or buying ceballos and that’s our window. I don’t see Kroenke giving us the money to buy a class Center back

GDeep™

League is very weak
Several things in our favour that would make him want to join us. We pay well, we’re still a big club (especially in Africa), we’re in the biggest league in the world and we’re probably the only big club wanting to sign him.
You forgot the big one, there looks to be no other interest in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom