• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Hearing Torreira is actually too short to reach up to the transfer window and thus will stay with the gunners for several more years. Our experienced reporter @OnlyOne has more on these news

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arteta revealing nothing at all with that statement

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Arteta revealing nothing at all with that statement

I'm probably reading too much into it, but seems like no european football means we won't have much to invest. Arteta is trying to pressure the board into risking investing more to close the gap? Might be way off though.

Reactions: A_G

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Can't be a good thing really ? Seems like he's begging the board to invest, which tells me there are no signs of this happening.

Depends what the question was. They’ve probably asked him something about signing players without European football.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I said this last year but 100% we are at an important crossroads, we could fall even further behind if we dont invest.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Surely Arteta wouldn't even be mentioning this unless he had guarantees from Kroenke...

Yes there's big money there if you want to spend it but if you fail to make the CL you set us back a lot...? I feel that vibe.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We spent 300M last 3 season i keep repeating myself that so Kroenke don't mind spending money the problem is we been spending it badly that why we gone behind.

we done much better when we spend total 30M in transfers when we were in debt early emirates era than spending 100M every summer have to start being smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom