• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Looks like AMN, Guendouzi and Torreira will all leave.

Our midfield is empty, wonder what’ll happen.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Gdeep, Hyrdo + Say Yes. f*ck one, marry one and kill one? Go.

Marry say yes, hatefuck Gary, kill Hydro but revive him again cuz i am not a murder. So seems that Gary is the one getting shafted (literally) in this deal. or say yes, i must be a ****ing nightmare to live with

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Gdeep, Hyrdo + Say Yes. f*ck one, marry one and kill one? Go.
joe-exotic-wedding-stream-online-1586340061.png

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Why is it assumed Torreira's leaving? There hasn't been a single link, just vague reports that he wants to go back to Italy. People need to stop sleeping on Torreira, he's gonna be a great DM whether for us or someone else.

Hes good but I'd rather a big strong dynamic midfield.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why is it assumed Torreira's leaving? There hasn't been a single link, just vague reports that he wants to go back to Italy. People need to stop sleeping on Torreira, he's gonna be a great DM whether for us or someone else.
Doesn’t seem Arteta likes him.

zilfy

Of course we'll spend money. Even in a post-COVID world we will still outspend most clubs in the PL. This is very much Kroenke's biggest overseas project and with them becoming sole proprietor, they are most likely here for the long term. They have to spend, a rookie manager takes over halfway through the season after the club's disastrous league campaign and give him no money to try and fix one of the worst Arsenal squads of all time. Even if you think the Kroenke's are capitalist monsters with their own agendas, it makes very little sense for them to watch Arsenal crumble into mediocrity because they save a few million. Not only would that be career **** for Arteta but they would make far more money by investing money into the club in dire situations such as now in order to prop up the club and boost its worth.
Exactly, if he injects money it wont be out of the goodness of his heart. It will be because spending money will make him even more money in the future. It's an investment, that's all. Sometimes an investment can sustain itself, sometimes it needs propping up. Now is that time.

People so quick to write off him adding funds, as if he didnt actually even like money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom