• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Semi-Final: Arsenal vs Manchester City | Saturday July 18 | KO: 19:45 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Might have went with Lucas instead of Xhaka too, since we will be pinned back the majority of the game anyway.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
That’s as good a lineup as we can possibly field (well aside from the Özil situation).

Happy with the team, but whether that’s good enough, we’ll see.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
For those saying AMN is wing-back... Where does Bellerin play then?

Or do we suddenly have three people on the right wing?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I was trying to say this but a lot of people disagreed.

I was all for selling players like Iwobi but selling AMN is a massive mistake.
You can't keep players if they want to start somewhere im pretty sure the club want him to stay but at the end of the day it's player decision

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's kind of odd how Arteta is so keen on having a left footer at lcb, but then plays a right footer at lwb. All of our build up usually goes down the left because our right is so bad. Now that AMN, he is going to look inside or back, meaning we will keep recycling the ball to Mustafi, who will panic and boot it long.

Instead if letting the midfield get the ball to Mahrez so AMN can go 1v1 with him, why not stop it at the source and go 1v1 in midfield. De Bruyne and Silva are the problem. Why not put men on them and then just get your wingers to double up on their wingers.

I would have more faith in us getting a result if AMN shuts De Bruyne down for 90 than if he shuts Mahrez down and De Bruyne and Sklva just roam free to get the ball to Sterling.

Willock did a job on Silva last game. Why not have him and AMN deal with Silva and De bruyne and play Ceballos in there as the free midfielder, with Lacazette dropping onto Rodri. Nelson and Bellerin could double up on Sterling.

But what do I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom