• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

Gunners1616

Need some explanation for this shady Cedric 4 year deal.

No way on earth you can justify giving 4 years to this guy at 29 y.o.

What's worst is that AMN could have had some game time. And next season Chambers will be back as well.

There is a possible fraud case right there.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

David Luiz, Cedric Soares, Pablo Mari, Denis Suarez, Nicolas Pepe, Dani Ceballos.

Other than Kieran Tierney, awful transfer dealings.

0_BeFunky-collage-79-758x398.jpg

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

These guys cannot be held accountable, Arteta is the only person who'll feel the brunt. He's the only one doing press conferences and interviews. I'd love if someone was able to ask one of these guys why they thought sanctioning a 4 year deal for a Southampton reject full-back was a good idea. Like how could they answer. They think Cedric is a world class footballer?

I still remember guys thanking Raul in the streets after the transfer window, saying how he made Arsenal a serious club again. Yeah, we're 10th.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
These guys cannot be held accountable, Arteta is the only person who'll feel the brunt. He's the only one doing press conferences and interviews. I'd love if someone was able to ask one of these guys why they thought sanctioning a 4 year deal for a Southampton reject full-back was a good idea. Like how could they answer. They think Cedric is a world class footballer?

I still remember guys thanking Raul in the streets after the transfer window, saying how he made Arsenal a serious club again. Yeah, we're 10th.
I still remember that one guy going "One window, and you saved us bruv!" :lol:

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
David Luiz, Cedric Soares, Pablo Mari, Denis Suarez, Nicolas Pepe, Dani Ceballos.

David Luiz had enough very good performances under Arteta.
Ceballos is a fantastic footballer.
Pepe has a up and down season, scoring is okay, but to expensive of course.
Wasn't Suarez a Emery favourite? And he was injured here, he looks great in Spain again.
Don't know how you can rate Mari already, he barely played.
Cedric is the classic back-up player for low money, nothing more.

tcahill

You missed Guendouzi, Torreira, Martinelli and Leno.

Mari is completely unknown. Pepe has been subpar so far but is showing promising signs. Ceballos was a cheap loan that filled a hole in our squad with a quality player. We also might get him for 20 mill which is robbing Madrid. Cedric is a squad player we got for free. Luiz I agree about though.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom