• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I mean 45M pounds shouldn't be problem for our club to pay all upfront i hope we can convince A.Madrid to something 30M upfront then other 15m in installments they not easy team to deal

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We’re not paying his release clause and he’s not renewing. What are they smoking over there at the Metrapolitano @Rex Banter ?

Club don’t like to negotiate because it’s a slippery slope. Player sales are such a huge part of driving club finances so once you start negotiating you’re already weakening your hand.

Most players we’ve sold recently we’ve refused to negotiate for and the club has set release clauses a bit above player value.

Rodri, Griezmann and Lucas were release clause sales and the same thing for Gimenez this summer. They might lose Partey on a free but he’s an important player now and he doesn’t exist in a vacuum.

Transfer negotiation policy has to be inflexible.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Guendouzi + 20M is fair deal for both clubs if they want him.

I’m sure we’re willing to be the release clause, just might as well explore the possibility of shifting Guendouzi first.

If we are letting them have Guendouzi then lord have mercy on their soul!!!

If I was Atletico I would demand 60-80 M for all deals involving the bumdouzi.

Partey would be a monumental waste of money, and giving up one of the most coveted youngsters around is insanity. But this is Arsenal we're talking about so nothing surprises me anymore. Tbh tho maybe we should just get rid of Guendo because we are stunting his growth with our nonsense.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Partey would be a monumental waste of money, and giving up one of the most coveted youngsters around is insanity. But this is Arsenal we're talking about so nothing surprises me anymore. Tbh tho maybe we should just get rid of Guendo because we are stunting his growth with our nonsense.
Get a proper username.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He's stunting his own growth to be fair.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Guendouzi isn’t covered by anyone. Only in the minds of Arsenal fans is Guendouzi some coveted young superstar.

StefanB

Man if we get this guy we should have a great.... big... celebration!

Only signing I want us to do this summer tbh. Yes I would love either Gabriel or Upamencano along with Partey, but this guy is one of the missing pieces in midfield. He's not that creative (though capable) but his tactical awareness and physique is something we've missed since Petit/Vieira/Gilberto.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member

Bringing in a world class holding player we very badly need because we have to play 3 centrebacks unless we have him with a player who wants to leave seems like basic logic to me.

You could have Messi in the team and it would be a negative if he just does his own thing and wont listen to the manager... might look very similar to the mess Barca find themselves in despite bringing in some serious talent over the years.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I'm getting bored of this, we won't really get any concrete news until mid-late August in my opinion.

The season has certainly not ended yet for Athletico, why would they take their eye off the ball to negotiate with a bunch of ***** asking for Thomas at under his release clause?

Gonna have to be patient and hope no one else swoops in in the mean time.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i don't believe this reporter 100% but if true someone need to tell Arsenal we are not in position to f**k around show some ambition and activate his clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom