• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

As good as Firmino. As good as Benzema. This forum. :lol:

giphy.gif

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

What summer where we apparently close to signing Karim, was it 2015?

Imagine Benzema in that team :drool:
I don't think we ever seriously was, he was always tipped for greatness and monitored by the top clubs unless I remembered incorrect.

Lacazette replaced your beloved Giroud
Auba pretty much replaced Sanchez

You're trolling is low effort and sub standard though.

Giroud had been here for like 5 seasons or something before we bought Laca.

I'm talking about we saw how bad Laca was and went right away in the next window to buy another striker in the hope to replace him.

I don't consider my self trolling but my views and posting seem to trigger people for some reason. Maybe I start to count it as an extra bonus of how well I'm doing here!

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

lol we tried to replace Giroud almost every season it just for one reason or another never worked out. I hope so anyways otherwise Wenger was more wack than I thought.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
lol we tried to replace Giroud almost every season it just for one reason or another never worked out. I hope so anyways otherwise Wenger was more wack than I thought.

Guys like you and @say yes can never say why you rate Lacazette over Giroud, you both just get super defensive about jokes over his bum.

Even say yes list of goals and assists he likes to wheel out to show us Lacazette’s mediocrity and even then Giroud is better.

BigPoppaPump

The fancying stuff just sounds like projection from you honestly, with the amount you bring it up.

Bro don’t lie you know people were getting gassed over his haircuts and fruity dancing celebrations. That’s what the joke was about but you’re tryna help my pagans for some reason and turn it on me smh.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Bro don’t lie you know people were getting gassed over his haircuts and fruity dancing celebrations. That’s what the joke was about but you’re tryna help my pagans for some reason and turn it on me smh.
Please find me one post of someone getting gassed over his haircut. It's just a basic fade. :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Lol we need to get to the bottom of why Steiner is so upset

It's just his gimmick tbf.

He has said plenty times, that most of the time he is on here he is just looking to rile people up...he even said he misses one specific poster (who is now banned I think) because he was easy to wind up :lol:

BigPoppaPump

It's just his gimmick tbf.

He has said plenty times, that most of the time he is on here he is just looking to rile people up...he even said he misses one specific poster (who is now banned I think) because he was easy to wind up :lol:

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
No but people comparing Lacazette to Firmino and Benzema is incredibly disingenuous it's criminal. You know damn well they're not the same. And when you have won league titles and Champion's leagues then you can get some leeway for nor scoring a ton of goals. When your club is loitering in 10th and your the 3rd most expensive transfer to that club you need rethink your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom