• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

This is the kind of signing you make in the last week of the window when you've exhausted all other options.

I'd agree if it was a buy, but the fact its only a loan tells me we have other priorities, which we do and we're just wrapping this up.

a 50M midfielder may set us back a bit, add that to a CB and maybe a wide forward that will all likely be buys then this isn't too bad.

Obvs may still be ****.

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
every thing is good.
R51zs8IKaOYjR2xPLrAAMoJS3jpjQs4bN-z8my09j-3ZGGMRoE6QIFXc_BkqsnXB2zd1tWAz7FzdMJaHzYVvZmtoIdYgm_sCVFUZEcl7FtHzJQFkx8XTgmAk0Owlz-Y

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How will it? If anything it makes it likelier, we know we do whatever Kia wants now.
It won't. Because we are signing a guy who can play LW. That's mean we'll focus now to add another creative playmaker and Partey.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It won't. Because we are signing a guy who can play LW. That's mean we'll focus now to add another creative playmaker and Partey.
He might be playing central here, who knows.
I don’t think it kills the Willian deal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He might be playing central here, who knows.
I don’t think it kills the Willian deal.
We having pepe Nelson Saka and Martinelli all wingers and Coutinho can play there if this deal happen of course there is no point buying Willian unless we selling Nelson and even tho it won't make sense.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

It’s a bad look when you’re loaning multiple players I think, proper mid table look...oh

Ceballos, Coutinho, who next?

Think it's part of the rebuild tbh, we've been left with so many holes that a loan helps paper some for a year, we just need to surround this Coutinho loan with quality which I'm sure we won't.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Could be useful for a year, gives ESR a bit of time and space to be able to eventually step up. If he does really well we can even keep him as ESRs back up and for Carabao games.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

To be fair to Ceballos you wouldn’t know he’s on loan the effort he puts in, not sure you can expect every loaned player to be like him though.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

What exactly is the vision here?

Can't afford to cover all postions we need, i.e CM, CB, WF & CAM, so we're loaning one as it will be a smudge on the transfer budget.

That's literally the only way I can see it.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I'd be surprised if Arteta didn't sanction this btw, always felt he and the board, especially Edu and Josh Kroneke are a lot tighter together than they were with Emery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom