• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Why, hasn't he been pretty complimentary since leaving?

But they will bow down to Suarez...a man who madly celebrated scoring against them, plus I think he injured one of their players in that game too with a bit of a dirty tackle :lol:

I don't know just the feeling I get because he was desperate to move there in the first place I think. I often see Liverpool fans taking the piss about how he's flopped saying the grass isn't always greener and that. They're pretty weird Liverpool fans tho so it's hard to really gauge. I mean his sale basically funded these recent CL and PL titles so they should be thanking him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
formation-30-07-2020-23-02-57.png

Europa League here we come
One of the worst Arsenal teams ever tbh. Dead team.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I was hoping for a younger, more exciting talent in AM than him. Someone like Buendia.
The other way of looking at this of course is the fact that we have young midfielders/attackers - ESR for example - who are promising and won't necessarily be thrust into main roles next season with Coutinho coming in. It's not ideal for me either (not that I'm all in on Buendia either, his numbers are good though) but I could get behind this if I had to. Coutinho at the very least adds more technical quality - and increases our shot volume :lol:.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
formation-30-07-2020-23-02-57.png

Europa League here we come

Haha I like how we still think Europa League is beneath us even though we just failed to qualify for it through the league. I reckon by about 2025 we'll have finally accepted the mediocrity and we'll just be doing what Everton do every year: hoping for a win against our local rivals.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
@field442 loves it though, the dopey ****.

Where did I say I love it? I’m just not throwing my toys out of the pram like you do every five minutes. We have a limited budget, I’ve accepted that and in the circumstances don’t see a signing like this as a problem.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Swear the teams we'd play in the League cup with Jay Simpson up front is better than that mess of a team.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Swear the teams we'd play in the League cup with Jay Simpson up front is better than that mess of a team.

Yeah that team was crap, but it's not what we'll start with next year... I hope. :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Where did I say I love it? I’m just not throwing my toys out of the pram like you do every five minutes. We have a limited budget, I’ve accepted that and in the circumstances don’t see a signing like this as a problem.
I know we have a limited budget? That’s why I’m open to Benrahma, Buendia etc. I’m asking for signings that West Ham will probably make.

Coutinho is a big outlay for a player who has generally massively underperformed in his career.

Name a worse Arsenal team than above btw? I genuinely think it’s the worst one ever I can remember.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You can't leave out Saka from any starting line up next season he is our future LW. And Auba more likely is staying. So the ideal front 4 will be Pepe Coutinho Saka and Auba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom