• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Maybe we’ll recall this guy.

EduF2rIX0Ao8JSp

:lol:

Hang on, is that real. Has he had his hair cut?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Coutinho just turned 28 i don't think he in decline or the best days behind him he still good player with bayern this year played many 34 games in all competitions 9 goals 8 assists. He just made a very bad career choice by moving to barca.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I am fully on board the Coutinho hype train
He's going to take us up a level. We're winning the FA cup, getting Europa, winning it and getting CL, finishing top 4

Cant wait. #Coutinh8

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope I’m wrong but I think the Buendia ship will have sailed if we complete the Coutinho deal. I can see maybe one more defensive midfielder added. Someone in the Partey/Danilo/Roca/Sangare mould.

We’ll most likely add another central defender, a winger and depending on departures, Aubameyang and/or Lacazette, one more striker.
Yes agree another creative midfielder won't happen until we move on Özil.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
You see, if this was like the final week of the transfer window and we couldn't find an AM all summer, then maybe I wouldn't be so upset. I would have taken Coutinho as our very last resort because as much as I dislike him, he's still better than that what we have. That being said. Did we even try? Did we even scout for anybody else? Did even try to talk to other agents? Did we even try to think outside the box? Of course not. Once again we went with the easiest option, we refuse to learn from our mistakes and those of you that are championing this transfer just wait when we have to cough up a huge sum of money when we are obligated to buy him.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

There's a video of him repeatedly volleying the ball onto the cross bar from like 30 yards and volleying the rebound and still to this day I can't tell if it was CGI or just pure Ronaldinho, both are equally believable.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Killing what? We just about finished 8th after spending the most ever in our history last summer. City lost 10 games, Utd have a PE teacher as manager and Franky Lamps couldn’t spend, yet we still finished miles behind them, and Sp**s.
Arsenal are paying for a bad system and terrible choices for close to a decade now, this fall was inevitable, I love wenger but the already shaking pieces began to fall near the end of his tenure.

We need to know our place now, we’re not a top club anymore and don’t have the money to force it through, with the current midfield we have and the position were in as a club with holes in nearly every position, Coutinho on loan with subsidised wages is a fantastic option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom