• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
If Kepa starts Auba, Pepe, Xhaka etc need to shoot from anywhere in Chelsea’s half, the guys confidence will be at rock bottom.
Seen a video of him in training, If he tried to throw himself infront of a bus it would go through his legs.
Something Xhaka is very capable of doing. Seems to always look for the pass lately though.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger

He's not even in the country to support his teammates? What the hell happened behind the scenes? The link doesn't work btw. Did Sky jump the gun?

@American_Gooner

I don't think Tet will be that petty. Have Özil and Douzi played in the FA cup this season?

40 medals but do players, excluding backup goalies, even want a medal if they didn't play a single minute in the entire campaign?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What's wrong with being anti EU and womanising? Would it be better if he was a maniser?
Sorry bro, I like our European neighbours and the ideals of what the EU stands for. Never believed those lies Farage told us.

Hector maybe struggling on the pitch but his hearts in the right place.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think I'm going to gorge myself on Bisquits and hot chocolate before and during the game to help me cope with the nerves

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He's not even in the country to support his teammates? What the hell happened behind the scenes? The link doesn't work btw. Did Sky jump the gun?

@American_Gooner

I don't think Tet will be that petty. Have Özil and Douzi played in the FA cup this season?

40 medals but do players, excluding backup goalies, even want a medal if they didn't play a single minute in the entire campaign?
Double checked and it's actually 30, the 40 number is for the PL winners. They've both played in the Cup this season so they could say they've played a part in the competition.

As for your second question, it depends on the players I guess but even Emiliano Viviano was joining in the celebrations in 2014 despite never playing a single minute.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Team largely picks itself. Expect to see 5 at the back with Saka or AMN being the choice - I expect to see Saka.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

ffs one of those days where you are just waiting for the match to begin, time is going too slow..

Feeling confident about the game right now.

Agree with the time dragging thing. What I don't get is why the kick off couldn't have been 3pm. It's not like they have to accommodate fans.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just got to the stadium, should be a good view from my seats!

Let’s go!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Just got to the stadium, should be a good view from my seats!

Let’s go!
fcbhippo%3Alargeninetotwelve%3Fv%3D1504256667050

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

The club may accept that the time is now to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with just two years left on his contract [The Athletic]

Arsenal may sanction a loan to raise Aaron Ramsdale’s value if they can’t recoup their fee for him this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal are among a host of Premier League clubs hoping to sign Irish sensation Mason Melia (16). Melia, who is already playing first-team football for St Patrick’s Athletic in the League of Ireland, cannot move to the UK until he turns 18 due to Brexit rules [Evening Standard]

Juventus like Thomas Partey, and Napoli will try to sign him before June 30 as well [Di Marzio]

Bruno Guimarães’ entourage hope to receive proposals from at least two Premier League clubs, with the player’s priority wanting to remain in England. Guimarães’ £100m release clause, which expires next month, can be paid in three annual instalments. [UOLEsporte]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom