• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The penalty was class. Weird because I remember the one vs Sp**s last year or the one vs City a couple of years ago, but now he seems a much more assured penalty. I think Laca giving him the ball to take it vs United last year helped massively in that regard and of course him subsequently scoring it.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Him and Emi seems close.

Anyway, that goal was out of this world. Best FA cup final goal I have ever seen I think.

That penalty wouldn’t have been stopped if there were two keepers in goal, right into the side netting.

Cold cold goals.
Freddie's goal was slightly better for me, seeing John Terry eat dirt and then Dixon's run behind the goal. But still classy goal.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
The penalty was class. Weird because I remember the one vs Sp**s last year or the one vs City a couple of years ago, but now he seems a much more assured penalty. I think Laca giving him the ball to take it vs United last year helped massively in that regard and of course him subsequently scoring it.
He is placing them now. Before he used to try to do the keeper with the eyes. Mostly goes to the keeper's right but switched it up nicely today

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The one against Sp**s was so awful today was top class far into corner even if Cabellero jump in right side he wouldn't have reach it

Axel9090

That second goal was pure class, I must've been in shock for a good few minutes at how he destroyed Zouma and calmly chipped the keeper.

Im not going to be able to relax until he extends!!! It would be just as good as another big signing. Cant see us spending big, so we need to do this.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

That second goal was pure class, I must've been in shock for a good few minutes at how he destroyed Zouma and calmly chipped the keeper.

Im not going to be able to relax until he extends!!! It would be just as good as another big signing. Cant see us spending big, so we need to do this.
That second goal was something else. How he totally undressed their CB. So totally in control. Have watched it back several times and it is just a lovely piece of football.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
What do people think about his comments after the game about contract extension. His response was aloof and didn't come across as a positive response for us tbh, but I guess he might just have wanted to avoid the question

If you are confident you are going to extend, even if you don't answer the question directly, you would think you would answer it so it doesn't get construed in such a negative light . Maybe its his poker face during negoitations.

But Arteta always seems to be confident, so who knows

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
What do people think about his comments after the game about contract extension. His response was aloof and didn't come across as a positive response for us tbh, but I guess he might just have wanted to avoid the question

If you are confident you are going to extend, even if you don't answer the question directly, you would think you would answer it so it doesn't get construed in such a negative light .

But Arteta always seems to be confident, so who knows
After all these years, you know it’s the standard answer.

You don’t rule anything out. Let your agent to deal with the club.

If he says he want to stay, the club could try offer him less money in his next contract.

Or maybe psg suddenly offer him triple the wage and he couldn’t resist. Everything could happen, never read into any interviews.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
After all these years, you know it’s the standard answer.

You don’t rule anything out. Let your agent to deal with the club.

If he says he want to stay, the club could try offer him less money in his next contract.

Or maybe psg suddenly offer him triple the wage and he couldn’t resist. Everything could happen, never read into any interviews.

I sensed it more like he had already made a decision to leave given the way he answered it. Didn't really say the standard 'I leave it in the hands of my manager' it was more like 'I just want to enjoy the cup win with my team mates' . But your right, you can't really make any concrete inferences based on interviews.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I loved his comment about how he knew Zouma would expect him to go right so he went left. They played together for about 2 years at ASS, I love how Auba used that knowledge in a split second decision and won us the FA cup with it. That’s invaluable experience you can’t teach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom