• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 234,517

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
‪If it’s Arteta that wants Willian, I want Willian. Full stop end of story. I’m backing Arteta to the hilt‬

It seems odd how many players Arteta have links to one "not an" agent. Wonder how much input he gets, or does he give them a profile and then they give him a list of players the club can get.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I wonder if Hagn supports us because of Alexis?

Why is this guy famous?

------

Anyways, I like this deal. Typically not a fan of these types of signings but I understand what Arteta is trying to do bringing in some real professionals and tactically intelligent footballers into the dressing room and Willian is the definition of that, and aside he's a very good footballer and rather underrated.

I think we can get long life out of Willian by converting him to RWB or RB as we continue to evolve in style, as Pep did with Navas.

In the short term I just hope part of the plan involves playing Auba as CF more often. If so there's probably enough minutes to keep developing Saka, Nelson, and Pepe (and hopefully Joelson). If not you could see Nelson leaving in the winter when Europa League group minutes are up. Maybe not the worst thing but given his development I fear him going out on loan will = losing him eventually for good.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
There is one other possibility. Barca may get back to us with +30m offer for William in a year or two :rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
His too old. Sign him up as a ball control/dribbling coach.

Auba, laca, nketiah, willock, xhaka, they need to start learning the basics from willian.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I’d Imagine all the finished Brazilian footballers currently playing in Turkey and China are ringing up Kia now to see if he can get them a gig at Arsenal.

GDeep™

League is very weak
article-0-00AAE3EE1000044C-180_306x543.jpg

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Sceptical about this signing but at least he seems very fit. One of these guys that lives a clean life, no fat on his body and never injured.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Cedric until hes 33
Willian until 35/36

We are already giving ourselves the same headaches we have now but in the long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom