• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

DennisTheLegend

I can tell by your manner of speech that you're not the brightest bloke around, and that you struggle when someone has a differing opinion to your own. I know it's probably quite tough for you, your three brain cells will be in overdrive, but let's just try to agree to disagree. Have a good day fella!

Trust me I’m way brighter and more successful than you....

ChefMan21

You sell because he’s 30 and only has two years left on his contract. We’re about to give a 31 year old striker a 3 year contract worth £300k a week. We don’t need another striker over 30 on a lengthy deal worth over £200k a week.
PEA - then Nketiah? That's a massive gap.

If we're clearing deadwood, adding the need for a new striker to that mix seems to me to be a terrible idea. No guarantees that striker works out, either.

DennisTheLegend

If we're clearing deadwood, adding the need for a new striker to that mix seems to me to be a terrible idea. No guarantees that striker works out, either.

I agree, why not let the PEA, Laca and Pepe front line have some time to gel. Give them some decent ammunition ffs

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is the posting AM needs :drool:

Kinda miss this Eminem, can't remember the last time he made a song I liked.

Wonder what happened to Jojo...she kinda disappeared very quickly.

Yeah same, ever since he got sober it just hasn't been the same. What's funny is I used to be a kid with all these weird songs from him on my MP3 player. :lol:

As for Jojo, I've no idea but this song was an absolute banger.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

PEA, Nketiah and Martinelli. It’s no worse than some of the teams we aim to compete against. Liverpool have Firmino and Origi. Sp**s have Kane and then play Son out of position. We’re not in a position to put that much money into two strikers wages.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah same, ever since he got sober it just hasn't been the same. What's funny is I used to be a kid with all these weird songs from him on my MP3 player. :lol:

I remember listening to Limp Bizkit's "Chocolate Starfish", they had a song on that album where they said **** like 50 times or something, felt like the most badass person in the world listening to it when I was around 10...proper little nerd :lol:

Last edited:

DennisTheLegend

1. He is has scored 37/97 games in the prem with 1/4 of those appearances as a sub. All in a badly struggling team for the last 3 seasons under 3 managers.
2. His pressing, hold up play and fighting mentality - this guy runs his socks off every game. Unselfishly drops deep to help our midfield. Goes back to my point of a properly functioning midfield.
3. Finishing Ability, look at both his goals in this years NLD derby, both very different but both ridiculous strikes. Needs to add consistency but cannot doubt his ability. Are we not going to acknowledge big goals in big games? Because for me any player who deliver vs Sp**s and especially with those type of goals deserves more respect

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom