• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

As poor of signings as Lichsteiner and Sokratis are, are they really any worse than Cedric and Mari. I mean the former two came in from top teams from Europe, at least you could see the idea behind those signings. The latter two is a Spaniard in his mid-20s playing in Brazil and a guy deemed surplus to requirements by Southampton.

As for Guendouzi, we're likely to make a profit from him even with everything.

Manberg

Predator
How can Kia speak btw? Sokratis has been a better signing than Luiz. Nearly got us CL, and got to a European Final.

Why are people so defensive with Raul? Heads of football, DoFs, managers in full control like Wenger/Ferguson etc all live/die on transfers, results, league positions. None of them can say, my “talent spotter” picked out the wrong player. It’s the job of Raul to evaluate the situation after taking all the info from his contacts.

I doubt we'd have won the FA Cup without Luiz. He's been immense. Both in defence and attack. Sokratis is awful on the ball.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I doubt we'd have won the FA Cup without Luiz. He's been immense. Both in defence and attack. Sokratis is awful on the ball.
Yeah you give him and the rest of the guys their dues in the FA Cup.

In Europe and the league though, he and the team were regularly humiliated. That criminal Kia is in no position to speak, Luiz has been regularly poor compared to Sok last season.

Manberg

Predator
Yeah you give him and the rest of the guys their dues in the FA Cup.

In Europe and the league, he and the team were regularly humiliated.

He's made mistakes, but so has Sokratis.

Regarding Luiz's performance against City in that 3-0 loss, it's worth noting that it came out that Luiz wasn't fit to play. That display shouldn't be held against him.
We didn't achieve anything in the league anyhow so it doesn't count for much.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He's made mistakes, but so has Sokratis.

Regarding Luiz's performance against City in that 3-0 loss, it's worth noting that it came out that Luiz wasn't fit to play. That display shouldn't be held against him.
We didn't achieve anything in the league anyhow so it doesn't count for much.
Sok had a better season last year than Luiz did now. Kia is in no position to put others down, his client has been horrendous for us.

Manberg

Predator
Nothing. But we finished higher in the league and reached a European final. Sokratis had a decent season. This season we collapsed in the league and Luiz was poor all season, so Kia is in no position to speak.

Finishing 8th and winning the FA Cup is far better than finishing 5th winning nothing. Heck, I'd prefer it to finishing 2nd and winning nothing. Luiz hasn't been "poor all season" you're letting that City game cloud your judgement.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Finishing 8th and winning the FA Cup is far better than finishing 5th winning nothing. Heck, I'd prefer it to finishing 2nd and winning nothing. Luiz hasn't been "poor all season" you're letting that City game cloud your judgement.
How has Luiz played this season? He’s been poor all season till June or July. What about for you?

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Any possibility that Kia is straight up lying about Joelson? Seems like a lot of reports of bids and a lot of smoke for there to be no fire whatsoever.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Any possibility that Kia is straight up lying about Joelson? Seems like a lot of reports of bids and a lot of smoke for there to be no fire whatsoever.
Felt like a pretty honest interview & maybe make him look more credible. Not a good look for him just to lie at the mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom