• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Pereira is exactly the type of guy the bum squad will love as it has all the hallmarks of a Kia/Raul deal.

@field442 would struggle to say anything against such a deal.

Whereas you’d say you’d hate it, then you’d say you’re coming around to the idea, the you’d say it would be the worst signing in the history of the club. Absolute ****ing joke that you are (I would hate it by the way).

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Whereas you’d say you’d hate it, then you’d say you’re coming around to the idea, the you’d say it would be the worst signing in the history of the club. Absolute ****ing joke that you are (I would hate it by the way).

Or he'll just sit on the fence as usual, 'don't know much about him really' then claim to say he always knew he was sh*t and edit his posts.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Dream summer would be:

In:
Torreira/Kluivert and Diawara swap
Lacazette/Ramsey swap
Reguilon
Andreas Perreira
Willian (Free)
Clement Grenier (Kia client)

Seeing AM melting down over that would be once in a lifetime stuff.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Willian
Partey
Gabriel
Another CM
Attacker if Lacazette leaves

Want at least 3 of these done by the start of the season. Preferably four with the Lacazette one.

Four league games will be played before the window shuts. Need to get some momentum going. You want new signings in and playing in the community shield ideally.

I'd be fairly happy to see this come the first game of the season -

Leno
Bellerin - Saliba - Luiz - Tierney
Partey - Xhaka
Pepe - Willian - Saka
Auba
Anything less than the above would be very disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom