• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No, Wenger pushed himself out by not getting CL. Should’ve gone a year or two earlier. If anything, I rate Raul for getting Arteta, you need balls to do that and it’s something i wanted as early as post Wenger.
Wenger just folded under the enormous fan pressure to remove him after 2015/16. He turned out to be just a human being at the end of the day.

Imagine if we were 2nd now, the fans would be creaming themselves instead of needing straight jackets.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Wenger just folded under the enormous fan pressure to remove him after 2015/16. He turned out to be just a human being at the end of the day.

Imagine if we were 2nd now, the fans would be creaming themselves instead of needing straight jackets.

i quite liked it when he won the FA cup showing Conte how its done. He then resigned after a few months. He was truly a magician right till the end. Left Auba / Laca as a housewarming gift for the new tenant.

GDeep™

League is very weak
But when Pepe was signed covid didnt exist! If we actually paid agents more, we would be in a better position.
I don’t know how we would be in a better position if we paid more to agents?

Your first point about Covid, doesn’t matter what happened first. It’s a bad look if there is money going out to people it shouldn’t, and later players are taking a cut.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Look at what happened to Barcelona and you see what bad management can do to a club and keep pretending that the money we're spending on Cedric, Willian and Luiz is prudent spending.

Thankfully by some miracle we have a competent manager. I'll thank Raul for that hopefully that's on the way of him packing his sh*t and getting the f*ck out.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I don’t know how we would be in a better position if we paid more to agents?

Your first point about Covid, doesn’t matter what happened first. It’s a bad look if there is money going out to people it shouldn’t, and later players are taking a cut.
Wenger wouldnt pay the big agent fees, meaning TOP TOP quality players went elsewhere. Without players you do not have a Football club end of story!!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We got Cazorla, Özil and Alexis is successive summers without having to get into bed with someone like Kia.
Tbf, these players wanted to come here. Now we're not as attractive as we used to be. So we have to spend a little extra $

It's the way of the game. Man utd have overpaid for most of their transfers since Fergie left because they we're no longer an attractive destination and if we have to give a few agent a little extra cash, so what?

akhil

We overpaid for sure on the Pepe deal , but Luiz was an emergency signing after Kos left and we couldn't get Upamecano (supposedly our primary target). Mari atleast seemed like prudent based how the season was going and all the whispers were we were going to buy him outright in the summer. I'm assuming the due diligence was done beforehand.

The Cedric deal seems iffy as hell, we actually paid Southampton a loan fee for a guy who's injured and off contract in 6 months. We had enough bodies to cover right back for half a season. Then we give him 4 years based on just returning to training? This deal just doesn't add up.

Not replacing Gazidis properly is what's led to this situation. Raul's an operator and there should be someone above who can veto him if something doesn't add up.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We got Cazorla, Özil and Alexis is successive summers without having to get into bed with someone like Kia.
We were in the CL then. Desperate times, desperate measures. Wenger led us out of the places and things got tough and **** got a bit wild.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Those 3 players in successive summers... along with absolute crap amongst them.

Pepe/Tierney in one summer, followed by Partey and Gabriel the next...

So many hypocrites on here its insane :lol::lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Tbf, these players wanted to come here. Now we're not as attractive as we used to be. So we have to spend a little extra $

It's the way of the game. Man utd have overpaid for most of their transfers since Fergie left because they we're no longer an attractive destination and if we have to give a few agent a little extra cash, so what?
Man Utd have always over paid, under Ferguson they were paying the biggest prices in the world.

About agents, the club themselves are investigating things, so something has happened that has concerned the owners.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Big **** Raul down the job centre yet?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Why you talking about Gabriel and Partey, have we signed them?

Pretty certain Partey will be signed. Regardless if we make quality additions this window but people continue to go back to the glory day transfer windows of making top 4 its so contradictory.

Every window we have had under any management in recent times has ended up with a poor signing or two, sometimes more under previous management.

To attack those who are in charge now for poor signings without praising them for the good signings is pure ignorance. It shows you have an agenda and simply love to moan.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom