• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It's hilarious because I remember a few years in the Wenger/Ivan era people wanted us to be a bit more dodgy, use the agents, pay off a few here and there to get our targets because they all saw the other top teams doing it.

Now there's an investigation people are crying their eyes out.

Don't beg for it then cry about it when it happens.

It’s a bit funny to say that now after we refused Usmanov and wanted to go down the ethical route.

All that hard work Arsène Wenger done to keep this club classy over the years is getting ruined by our connections to this dirty rat Kia Joorabchian.

There’s no positive spin on this one bro, we’ve got into bed with the devil.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It seems people hate Raul because they either can't move on from Wenger or they are big Özil fans. As you say, majority of people bemoaned the deals that we couldn't get done because Wenger didn't want to use certain agents or pay them fees.

We had 10 years of underachievement, reactive transfer decisions and just simple meandering under Gazidis.

I'm in no way in Raul's camp but let's see what happens here, if the deals are dodgy even for football standards then that will come to light and he'll hopefully be moved out. Bit strange to start celebrating as if we've signed Messi because there's a vague report of an internal inquiry. For all we know it's ordered by Kia to find out who cut in on the deal.
Or people don’t hate Raul at all and just don’t want every Kia client joining/and questioning why we finished 8th.

Not surprised your sort are crying about Wenger, 2/3 years after he left and disappeared.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Why didn’t Raul speak about Willian today? What was he busy doing? Normally he makes a comment.

Raul is taking the silent approach just like Stan.

Tbf he doesn’t need to waste him time with that when he has the yes man Edu to do the talking.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I dont think everything Raul has done is being looked into. It's the Pepe transfer specifically. Other clubs were apparently interested but withdrew as soon as they heard how much we were prepared to pay so now we know that we definitely over paid! It's the methods we used that I think will be an issue. The Chambers transfer got us fined by the FA. Fortunately this is an internal audit. Fine Raul £18m, sack him buy out Özil's contract and hire Rangnick. Sound like a plan?

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
Why didn’t Raul speak about Willian today? What was he busy doing? Normally he makes a comment.

I feel Edu has been the public face of the Arsenal hierarchy for a little while now. Edu appeared in a couple of interviews with Ornstein in the last couple months. He's always on the website when we have news as well. He was there for Saka/Martinelli's new contracts e.t.c

Has Raul ever been in a public interview since he joined? I don't even remember any on the record quotes from him.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
I feel Edu has been the public face of the Arsenal hierarchy for a little while now. Edu appeared in a couple of interviews with Ornstein in the last couple months. He's always on the website when we have news as well. He was there for Saka/Martinelli's new contracts e.t.c

Has Raul ever been in a public interview since he joined? I don't even remember any on the record quotes from him.

Yes.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wonder if an investigation is taking place as to why a 350k a week player has been frozen out since the previous regime left. Especially in a season we’re finishing 8th and forcing pay cuts on players.

Misuse of resources.

moloso

Or people don’t hate Raul at all and just don’t want every Kia client joining/and questioning why we finished 8th.

Not surprised your sort are crying about Wenger, 2/3 years after he left and disappeared.

Mate, every post I've seen from you contains some reference to him.

He's not the only or even the biggest reason we finished 8th.

Where am I crying about Wenger?! Because I said he didn't like to use certain agents? :lol:

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Why do people still bring up Wenger 5 transfer windows later? He has nothing to do with the club anymore.

100m was spent on players last summer and we ended up 8th in the table and now broke. That’s on Raul Sanllehi and his dodgy connections.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Wonder if an investigation is taking place as to why a 350k a week player has been frozen out since the previous regime left. Especially in a season we’re finishing 8th and forcing pay cuts on players.

Misuse of resources.

He has been outfrozen because he is a toxic douchebag that hasnt been good enough.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
Targets wouldve been discussed between all people involved and agreed with all people months in advance. Makes absolutely no difference.

It's incredibly that you believe Raul will make "no difference" to transfer negotiations. His contact book plays a huge part in the players we go after. He's likely to be very involved in the negotiations.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom