• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 946,973
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Yeah either that or a reference to him saying Shakira was 35 years too old for him.

Imagine a fkn 10 year old breaking transfer business on AM and being credited on Reddit. When I was 10, I was practicing left hand layups. Legendary stuff.

Reactions: A_G

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
quote-i-ve-always-said-that-you-can-live-without-water-for-many-days-but-you-can-t-live-for-brendan-rodgers-64-20-44.jpg

Please Arsenal, I'm on my knees..

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Ligue 1 starts this weekend so expect swift movements. Lyons first game is in 9 days against Dijon.

Any deals would be pretty much in place for the coming week. A lot is gonna go down next week.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

King Kia and Daddy Edu bout to silence the doubters.

5 moves ahead. Moving Guimaraes there, giving that c*nt Aulas his pound of flesh.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Only teams that could afford him who also need him are us and City. Maybe Real Madrid with the Zidane link but can't see them signing him with Ceballos going back.

Juve cant afford him if youre going by recent reports.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I admire the knack you have, literally unrivaled when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Probably why 2/3rds of unassuming posters hate you, that's some baller xG.

People create accounts just to call him a ****, then never post again...wish I had that power :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I admire the knack you have, literally unrivaled when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Probably why 2/3rds of unassuming posters hate you, that's some baller xG.
City actually are my second team though. :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Only teams that could afford him who also need him are us and City. Maybe Real Madrid with the Zidane link but can't see them signing him with Ceballos going back.

Juve cant afford him if youre going by recent reports.

City in for Grealish apparently and Juve struggling to shift Higuain to get anyone in.

Clear path to him if we want imo.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
City in for Grealish apparently and Juve struggling to shift Higuain to get anyone in.

Clear path to him if we want imo.

We will know soon enough with Lyon playing in 9 days time. Get the targets in first then make sales to offset the cost. 7 weeks to make sales is more than enough and when the current crop see quality coming in they'll **** themselves.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I think we have a chance here if we want him but to pay up we'll need to shift a few assets. I think that could mean all 3 of Torreira, Guendouzi and AMN potentially making way to free up the money for Aouar AND Partey.

I'd like to see a concrete link for him first before anything else though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom