• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The majority of men do go bald so I think it's fear that makes it such a prominent topic. Apparently 1/4 of men start going bald before 21, that's rough! And 2/3 of us will see some degree of hair-loss before 35.

Mane isn't even balding, he just has the highest hairline I've ever seen. Luckily he's a world class footballer so he's all good.
Isn't their a procedure to reduce it?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Jose Fonte hinting that he's coming here

Former Southampton and West Ham centre back told talkSPORT yesterday: “Everybody’s dream is to play in the Premier League and he’s been asking me questions about the Premier League and asking questions about clubs in the Premier League, so I tried to give him the best and honest opinion. “Hopefully he’ll make his decision and he’ll be very successful, I have no doubt about it.”

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Ajax reported today that the transfer of Botman to lille (left footed cb) has been changed from direct transfer to 1 year loan with obligation to buy. That way Lille don’t have to pay Ajax now but later. That would suggest they don’t have a lot of cashflow.

Now how that is linked to the Gabriel transfer idk, are we paying them 10 yearly installments? Great way to stretch a budget! :lol:

GunnerShy

If you take the emotion out of it it and take the Lille owner at his word then don't expect this to be announced until next week.

If/when he makes his decision there's still the signing/medical/photos/announcement videos & interviews.

It would be nice to hear something that confirms he's picked us (maybe that's what all this current noise on twitter is). But official I'd expect no earlier than next week. Would be pleasantly surprised if it were earlier.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Have you watched him before?
On youtube but that was enough to put him in my first choice of CB. He is totally the CB we badly need. He is physically strong and athletic but the way he uses his body, head and technique with a calm confident composure should be the perfect fit.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Maybe one person is doubting him. How can you doubt someone you haven’t seen? Nobody on this forum has barely seen him play to offer an interesting or credible critique.

Carlito, Mutable Earth and Toby Andri are the only one i trust on here to actually have knowledge about players in other league, granted the teams arent a top five side in their respective country. The rest of us are probably FIFA wankers

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Boooooorrrrringgggggg

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom