• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Banter where you heard about them wanting to negotiate now?

Couple of journalists round the club, other sources have ran with it recently as well.

ESPN and now Ornstein saying the same thing, think this year is unique as they clearly need players coming in but there’s a massive time and money pressure.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Couple of journalists round the club, other sources have ran with it recently as well.

ESPN and now Ornstein saying the same thing, think this year is unique as they clearly need players coming in but there’s a massive time and money pressure.

Was thinking that after they said they can only spend 25% of money coming in.

Torreira/Lacazette or Bellerin would all work very well there.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Was thinking that after they said they can only spend 25% of money coming in.

Torreira/Lacazette or Bellerin would all work very well there.

I think Torreira would be favourite as we need a Herrera replacement and I feel his game is much more suited to La Liga.

Think he’d be really good there. Could maybe partner him with Roca and move Llorente up front off Morata.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think Torreira would be favourite as we need a Herrera replacement and I feel his game is much more suited to La Liga.

Think he’d be really good there. Could maybe partner him with Roca and move Llorente up front off Morata.

Always been a decent Uruguayan contingent at Atletico as well. Is a pretty perfect fit. I'm guessing it would take around 30m and Torreira maybe?

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I would love Thomas Partey at Arsenal but if he wants 200k a week I can’t see us agreeing that. I doubt we would give him more than 120k which he should accept compared to what he’s getting at Atletico tbh

Ifly_Gooner

I would love Thomas Partey at Arsenal but if he wants 200k a week I can’t see us agreeing that. I doubt we would give him more than 120k which he should accept compared to what he’s getting at Atletico tbh

But he's already at 65K with an offer to double his salary from Atletico. Why would he (anyone) want to leave them to play at Arsenal for potentially the same salary. We do not have an elite team to offer as things stand. Tbf, 200K a week for a CDM is overkill and if he doesn't agree on 150K tops we shouldn't bother.

HomeSteak

Established Member
the bell end making a new ITK account as we speak.

But yeah, how do you withdraw from making a bid? What the hell is that?

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters

And you were so adamant Atleti don't negiotate. :lol:

A bit of cash and a player and they'll budge. Beggars can't be choosers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom