• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Everyone should stop believing every article being written, Arteta wants to get him & is still his #1 target this window, some articles are probably just written by our rival supporters haha & can't take it when we are targeting a top player.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Partey or not, it's starting to get quite alarming that there's no links to a CM. At this point Arteta could challenge for a starting role himself.

To me the fact that we have no other links other than Partey and Aouar is a good thing. Means they're the main targets and the club don't want to go after different targets when those two are still available with 5 and a half weeks left.

Sign Diawara for £20M now just to have him in for the first 4 games which ultimately won't make a jot of difference? Or get your main targets in for the remaining 34 games of the season.

African Flair

To me the fact that we have no other links other than Partey and Aouar is a good thing. Means they're the main targets and the club don't want to go after different targets when those two are still available with 5 and a half weeks left.

Sign Diawara for £20M now just to have him in for the first 4 games which ultimately won't make a jot of difference? Or get your main targets in for the remaining 34 games of the season.
I get that though I don't understand how you can be so positive with everything that's going on.

Thing is though Aulas is firm and easy to deal with, he will gadly sell but only at his terms. He doesn't negotiate.

Atletico seems to be the same. Partey has a clause they think is reasonable and it is, although a bit heavy to walk into the room and pay it all at once.

We don't any leverage and not a lot of cash to save in these deals. But the season is around the corner and it's crucial we get going from day one if we should have a chance at top four.

Holding on and annoy the **** out of the seller for 5 weeks to potentially save 5 mill can quickly cost a ton more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom