• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The club have ******* up here.

45-50m is barely anything for a top player who is CL quality tbf. We spent 25m on an unproven midget like Torreira.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
You lot really should not read too much into sport articles. Aside from being a **** outlet it would also be typical posturing for us to leak we're pulling out to some sources to see if they run with it.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The club have ******* up here.

45-50m is barely anything for a top player who is CL quality tbf. We spent 25m on an unproven midget like Torreira.

No other club has paid it so far even pre covid. Think Partey has had this contract since early 2018.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
You lot really should not read too much into sport articles. Aside from being a **** outlet it would also be typical posturing for us to leak we're pulling out to some sources to see if they run with it.

I agree, reading that we've pulled out means no more than reading we've lodged a bid or triggered his release clause. It all means nothing until we get concrete proof when the window shuts or he moves elsewhere.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Sounds like they're just going with what we've heard recently in the English media. Still, unless we see some outgoings, this seems dead in the water.

50M and 200k wages is loads as well, so you can understand if the club is reluctant to pay it.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
7-CCE03-AD-70-F5-49-D3-B6-E7-A4951-D48-DBF4.jpg

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Sounds like they're just going with what we've heard recently in the English media. Still, unless we see some outgoings, this seems dead in the water.

50M and 200k wages is loads as well, so you can understand if the club is reluctant to pay it.
You'd think that if the wage figures are correct we would have known that early on and that shouldn't be the problem. Unless Raul was selling him dreams of course.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Wasn’t Mkhitaryan on something similar?

Personally, I still think we should do it rather than end up with a player like Diawara. I’d rather we get genuine quality in midfield than load up with more bums.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
You think we’ll be overpaying?
Not sure its overpaying but I dont think its a bargain or no brainer deal to make with so many gaps in the team. A premium price for one of the best in his role.

I really want this type of player in the midfield but maybe we can still improve the midfield with a cheaper version. So much middle ground from going from no-one to the very best in that role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom