• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

chriri.gif
Oh Riri...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Arthur, McKennie and Partey?

Believe it when I see it myself, lot of money put on one position when Higuain is leaving.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Arthur, McKennie and Partey?

Believe it when I see it myself, lot of money put on one position when Higuain is leaving.
Thought McKennie wanted the PL, this surprised me when I saw it this morning. Tyler Adams is another US international in the BuLi that I think has an even higher ceiling.

Manberg

Predator
I don't think anything's changed. We want Partey but are trying to sell players to get the money to buy him. Selling players is proving difficult as other clubs are willing to bide their time. There's not really been a saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom