• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
15m euro for Roca?

25% of a 50m euro Partey fee is 12.5m euro...

Hes the only player who could generate that sort of money as a direct replacement if only 25% is being spent.

Partey is off.

Nenad

chriri.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Time slowly running out for the Bell. This was the week to show his posts were truthful and his source was legitimate. I'll give him until Sunday night for the week to be over, after that he's another fraud to add to the list.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
There really needs to be progress with at least one major midfield signing.

Start of the league is approaching, quarantine after signing, some integration to the team needed.. cannot have this drag on for much longer

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tier 2 for Atletico, says club hasn't made contact but want Marc Roca although they can’t afford full 20M fee without sales.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
When is that ever the case? Teams always buy first then sell hence why we've done it with Gabriel.
Its a very different type of deal that needs to be completed with Partey and his wages are on another level compared to Gabriel.
Also there was a case of time being important when it comes to Gabriel deal.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Not sure we'll have Partey for season start but with Kola, Chambers and AMN looking more likely to be sold I still think Partey to Arsenal will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom