• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
Is the issue that no one wants Guendouzi or that the club have put a laughable €30m/€40m valuation on him? I'd sell for €20m tbh.

Yeah, I think I would too. Ornstien hurt us by leaking that poor attitude story and Guendouzi lost value for it. I’d rather that poor attitude is not at the club, sell at any price.

Reactions: A_G

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
It was said that we wanted 40m euros. Which we will never get, tried to swap him here there and everywhere. Hasnt worked. If we want him gone we will have to settle for between 20-30M.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Is the issue that no one wants Guendouzi or that the club have put a laughable €30m/€40m valuation on him? I'd sell for €20m tbh.
Bit of both tbh he hasn't played well and has been left out of the team due to attitude problems and the club want decent money for him.

Reactions: A_G

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I think this is going to be worse than the window where we only signed Cech. Just my gut feeling, been reluctant to share for various reasons.

You mean we don't get anyone else than Willian?

samshere

Why so serieuse?
If we are short of funds is Gabriel the best use of it. Holding, Luiz, Saliba are good enough for this season. We should put all our resources towards getting a cm imo.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

I think he's worth more, but at the current climate you sell for that and put a good sell on.

He'd do well to go somewhere like Lyon where he'd get game time, growth and an open door from Aulas if the cash comes in.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Think we'll see more activity once a couple of sales start happening elsewhere.

Think everyones afraid to spend any real money this year because of covid and once someone moves for a good fee people will start to feel a bit less uneasy.

The only real deal that's happened so far is Leeds with Rodrigo and that was because Valencia HAD to sell and he was on small wages.

Gegen Pressing

Why yall online wondering about silly transfer season on a Lovely day like this. Get out! Birds are chirping, crisp autùmny breeze

Really , going to roll up my Arsenal jersey -beijing bikini style- adorned by bling fake cup medals and stroll down White Hart Lane with live video feed turned on. What a glorious Sunday!

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Fabrizio really overstretching himself :lol:

Probably used to be reliable in Italy. Now he's projecting international super journalist

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fabrizio really overstretching himself :lol:

Probably used to be reliable in Italy. Now he's projecting international super journalist
Yes overrated by the fans guy just repeating himself and wait for Di marzio to give him info

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
@SingmeasongSong reading all these Fabrizio truths:

aba.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom