• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Guy's done in my eyes similarly to almost anyone else !

David is a shadow of himself, Romano trying to act like he knows everything there is because is sniffed at a bit of fame, Arsenic, once a great source for updates trying to act as a pseudo journalist... Could go on until tomorrow

Exclusive pictures of @SingmeasongSong right now:

989.jpg

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Players I think should be starting for us based on form and ability -

Martinez
AMN
Tierney
Xhaka
Auba
Pepe
Saka/Willian
Saliba/Luiz/Gabriel (two of those)

Think people would agree with this no? 9 players there you would say cant be dropped. What we gonna realistically do? Add Laca and Partey to that?

Is that a starting 11 worthy of challenging the current top 4? What can we improve in that 11 to title challenge?

akhil

We've completely overhauled our CB options in 1 year. We may need another couple of transfer windows to sort out our midfield without a cash injection. Just for Partey and Ceballos, we're looking at 80-90 million in transfer fees.

GDeep™

League is very weak
50M?!?!?!? Mari was £12M including loan fee and Gabriel was initially £23M. £35M for two left footed CB's pretty clear what Arteta wants.
With the loan fee and transfer fee, Mari is pushing 18M, Gabriel is 27M, it’s pushing 50M.

Even if it’s 40M, that gets you most CM’s.

say yes

forum master baiter
With the loan fee and transfer fee, Mari is pushing 18M, Gabriel is 27M, it’s pushing 50M.

Even if it’s 40M, that gets you most CM’s.
Mari’s fee was minimal, rising to €11m if he reaches 80 appearances for us.

I’ve no idea if he will be good or not, but he was dirt cheap.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Both Gabriel and Mari's fees are very reasonable. The money spent on them gets you an average at best midfielder and then we're stuck with CB's who can't play ball apart from Luiz.

Again, my man Gdeep talking nonsense but waters wet.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't understand English media from Emi Niles set to leave to about signing new contracts because of friendly cup win. Let's see what they'll come up with next

GDeep™

League is very weak
Both Gabriel and Mari's fees are very reasonable. The money spent on them gets you an average at best midfielder and then we're stuck with CB's who can't play ball apart from Luiz.

Again, my man Gdeep talking nonsense but waters wet.
The money spent on them two, even if it’s just 35M goes a long way to getting Partey you clown.

It even allows you put down a big instant fee for Aouar, and the remaining can be in instalments.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Now you also question if paying 80M for Pepe was worth it. Could’ve signed top defenders and midfielders with that money.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

The money spent on them two, even if it’s just 35M goes a long way to getting Partey you clown.

It even allows you put down a big instant fee for Aouar, and the remaining can be in instalments.

Add Partey to that midfield and it's much better, but defensively very suspect still, only one ball player. Don't call me a clown again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom