• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

blaze_of_glory

View attachment 23938

The man's not top dog in Jersey for nothing. He knows there's only so much Angeball can do in the face of a superior outfit :lol:
Tony Soprano Nothing GIF

Haphazard

Mental, they’re already accepting 5th and no CL because they want the club to bend over for City.
They’d sacrifice CL and the opportunity of signing better players in the hope it stops us winning the league.
:lol: :lol:
To be fair if the situations were reversed I'd want to do everything in our powers to stop them.

Would be actually hilarious if they end up winning.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Had some time today to watch their match thread for the key moments. Stopped at 0-3, the final reactions have already been on here.

Pre-game

Tottenham, I don't ask for much. You've given me far more pain than joy in the 23 years I've supported you.

But if you can just put this crap run of form behind you for one game to pummel this horrible, despicable club into the ground and end their title hopes a week after Harry Kane has knocked them out of the Champions League, I swear I will never be angry with you again.

This is as MUST WIN as it gets.

If anyone gives less than a 9/10 performance then they should be shown the door that evening.

Their annual end of season collapse is just starting.

We should be smelling blood already

They have 3 games while we rest. If we don't at least beat them for energy then I'm done with it all.

We absolutely cannot lose this

This team need to understand their priorities. Destroying the ****’s season is everything.

We’re not finishing Top 4. If we want CL, we’re gonna have to hope 5th is enough. Might as well ensure Woolwich don’t win the league. We absofuckinglutely cannot have that.

Batter them on and off the pitch please.

Don’t care if karma bites me on my fat arse but putting Saka and a few others on a season ending injury list would be absolutely fine with me. (Fully accept it’s a **** thing to say but…I do not give a ****)

We need to put a nail in their coffin, can't be losing this match.
If I don't hear " We ****ed your season up" after 80 mins i'll walk out in protest.

0-1

doing a little huddle

****ing cringe ****s. Just die.

Of course. Dominating the game and that **** happens

Pathetic.

Useless cun t

**** these Tory sponsored ****s , we will still
Win this

Stupid ****ing idiots

1-1

MICKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get in!!!!

jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boooooooom baby. GET THE FUK IN

VAR

Please VAR **** off!

OOOHHHH my god!"!!!!! **** YES!!!!! MICKY!!!!!

****, that's off.

VAR can basically do whatever they want as there's no definitive way to tell whether that's Onside or not

Have to go with on field decision in times like this surely

OH **** OFF!!!

GO **** YOURSELVES

0-2

And there you go

Good shout for a penalty then they ****ing score

This is a ****ing nightmare

I ****ing hate these ****s that I really want the worse to happen to them to be laughed at for eternity in every multiverses.

lol we’re so **** it’s just funny now joke of a club who actually cares any more

let's hope City wins it. Have to rely on ****ing oil money

****ing **** of these ****s and officials only wanting the vile club to lift the title.

How the **** is that not a penalty?!?!?:!

HOW THE ****ING ****?!?!?!?!?

Getting absolutely exposed here.

2 weeks rest and yet we're the ****s pulling up with hamstrings and conceding soft goals.

(just before) 0-3

Need one before half-time.

Get one before half-time.

Next goal key.

BOOM

****ING ****S

Oh dear.

What do we do now.

Men against boys.

We've actually let them back in the title race.

Absolute shambles.

A complete disgrace

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is their FA cup final. They are not going to be ****.

Set piece….

**** sake so eeasy

Set piece. Surprise.

Ooooh Ange is PISSED

Not marking at the back post :ange-arms:

Disgraceful defending.

**** sake we are ****

Two poor sides going at it. Son ****e again and Sarr has his cement boots on.

If we had their front 3 we might look a threat.

**** me, our set piece defending is woeful.

****ing pathetic

Utter clownshow. Complete ****s the lot of them.

Two at the back not even marked.

****ing ridiculous, two players unmarked at the back post

Groundhog day from a set piece

Wow! Embarrassing ****

Ange could do with a new tailor. That suit is ****e.

Sorry but this is piss poor. Again. Really starting to lose faith.

If the first one had missed it, the second one would have had a clear shot....just ridiculous

Ange ain’t worried

Ange comments look more stupid by the day

Yet again, set pieces.

Either adapt or get the **** out of this club.

Wow. If we actually lose to this team... my God.

Move along, nothing to see here. No problem.

No need for a set piece coach my arse!

Surprise, surprise. ****ing set piece

The game needed a goal to be fair.

MARK THEIR ****ING CBS FOR
****S SAKE!!!!

Yeah, just mark fresh air lads, that’ll stop them scoring.

We're pathetic

And so is anyone that defends this club

We can't even do the schoolboy stuff of playing out from the back properly. I think the clown doesn't do training. I think they all bugger off to Southend and have a barby in the week.

ah mate another set piece goal against us mate but it's not that important to try and practice defending them mate.

Another set piece, another conceded goal for. But big Ange will tell you training to defend them is overrated

It's fine guys, we don't do first halves these days.

:moursad:

We are a weak team led by the same weak players who’ve gotten us weak results in the past.

This team didn’t deserve CL even if there was that 5th place spot opened up.

We have been completely embarrassed by a woeful chelsea side. This is absolute rock ****ing bottom.

Well
I guess at least we know Ange was telling the truth when he said we don’t practice defending set pieces

Chubby little loser

i’m still Ange in , for now

A ****ING DISGRACE..

This lot are weak as piss and deserve to be run down Tottenham High Road with horse **** being thrown at them.

DISGUSTING

Bad play eventually becomes contagious like the ****ing plague, that’s what’s happened to the few good players we have. They’ve all been infected.

I’m not even convinced we’ll get 6 points from Burnley and Sheff U

What a ****e game

Very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very ****.

Not going back to lane until levy sells up. Stench of defeat and exploitation everywhere.

Change to 442 and tighten the **** up at the back Jesus we’re so **** at defending ,two of the best defenders in the league and we concede 2-3 goals every game it’s on ange no doubt .

What was it conte said? You can change the managers, you can change the players you will end up with the same results. What a bunch of ****ing losers we have. Ange is a fraud.

Mate, haven’t you heard, we will be challenging for the title next season.

Probably the championship one

I'm starting to worry about next season, can not see us finishing higher than about 8th, the malaise could last for years 😵‍💫

You can only say “it’s the players’ fault” through so many years and so many managers. There’s only one common denominator through all the years of mediocrity. Conte was right.

Burnley would beat us right now. We are playing abominable football. If they need to beat us to stay up then they will.

Our lads showed tonight that they didn’t believe they could get 4th and that the season has ended already.

With the way we're playing, what makes you think we'll beat Burnley.. They're fighting against relegation and we couldn't even motivate ourselves in a London derby. It took yet another half time bollocking for them to realize they're paid footballers.

I've been gradually winding my attendance down from 20+ games to 10 last season and then to 6 (including a pre-season friendly) this season.

Next season I can genuinely see myself doing no more than 1-2 just to meet up with a few old faces.

Got better things to do with my time and money.

Good luck to those who are sticking with it. You deserve better.

The **** scheduling of this season, Kane leaving, plus the poor performance towards the end of the season, no less with the **** in a title run, really makes this season one of the worse I am feeling and it can even get worse.

We'll sign an azerbaijan striker where we see potential. Something like that.

So if this season is the rebuild. And I see at least 8 players who should never play for Sp**s ever again. Will we see them rebuild again next year ? And the year after and so on ? :ange-facepalm:

We get stuffed by liverpool sunday and city. Ange out and levy.

Everything has gone down hill since we got
Rid of Dier!

you do have to ask, was the first 10 games a complete anomaly?

we're 11th on form since christmas.

**** me

They're going on about Chelsea as if they're on a title charge.

They're ****ing 8th and they've been made to look good by another god awful performance by Sp**s.

1 win at Stamford Bridge in 34 years is just a ****ing joke.

I think I hate US as much as I hate the opposition right now!

****ing limp, predictable, bend over bollocks....

Chelsea's 3rd team who totally wilted against Woolwich, dominated and controlled us like we were back to the mid-90s curse all over.

Do Sp**s HATE the fans SO much that they'd capitulate like this to prove a ****ing point?

Ok I get it, we're ****, We'll never amount to anything, and knowing us, we'll probably turn it on against City and hand Woolwich the league - not that they need OUR pathetic help? - all this talk of 4th... **** me, we'll be lucky to stay top 6 at this rate.

2 more defeats incoming, we'll no doubt pretend to care against Burnley, and then, **** me, if we even ****ing DARE beat City, I will be livid... We don't deserve to be in with a shout of anything, let alone hand Woolwich the title...

We're SO ****ing OBVIOUS
.... Why cant WE provide a shock once in a while? Plenty of teams have beaten Chelsea this season... They are arguably the worst Chelsea team in a generation, yet we resort to type and lose TWICE to them in one season...where was the HURT for the home game? Where was the REVENGE?

****ing nowhere....
They couldn't give two ****s

But no doubt they'll be doing proxy little pieces to camera and 'guess Sonny's star sign' Q&As on the Official Website tomorrow...

****ing hell, Terry Medwin isn't even cold... What a way to commemorate the great man.
(Not that any of our players would give a ****... 'Cos he didn't play NBA or was a Rapper, or have his own Clothing range.... Brrrup brrrup brrrp mo fo!)

**** you Sp**s... You ***** whipped feeble little ****s!

Still, at least the Nazis won tonight. That must make them SO happy... I'm glad we could oblige so willingly, like the soft, demeaning little Jews we are... No wonder everyone ****ing loathes us... I ****ing hate us right now too!

**** this club. They're not worthy of ANY true support...

Just leave it to the tourists and Half-and-half scarf brigade to blindly trawl through the Club shop, and take selfies on a matchday rather than watch, or CARE about the ****ing game...

Damn right we've got our Tottenham Back...

But it's not a Tottenham I recognise any more.

Peace out brothers...
This one stings like hell.

Both goals from set plays again. What was worse though is we never looked like scoring. Chelsea keeper could've read a good book.

Silver linings, Thankfully only 4 more games to go , and we're so poor right now man city should walk through us

And how many times again tonight did we see 1 v 1 defending ? Christ almighty I cannot process how bad they were.

Poch all smiles. How nice. 👍 chubby little fat man.

Ange. **** off.

Kulusevski is so ****ing ****, bloke plays like there’s a Kenny G song playing in the background

Synical

Miss Superstitious

1882 said:
I think I hate US as much as I hate the opposition right now!

****ing limp, predictable, bend over bollocks....

Chelsea's 3rd team who totally wilted against Woolwich, dominated and controlled us like we were back to the mid-90s curse all over.

Do Sp**s HATE the fans SO much that they'd capitulate like this to prove a ****ing point?

Ok I get it, we're ****, We'll never amount to anything, and knowing us, we'll probably turn it on against City and hand Woolwich the league - not that they need OUR pathetic help? - all this talk of 4th... **** me, we'll be lucky to stay top 6 at this rate.

2 more defeats incoming, we'll no doubt pretend to care against Burnley, and then, **** me, if we even ****ing DARE beat City, I will be livid... We don't deserve to be in with a shout of anything, let alone hand Woolwich the title...

We're SO ****ing OBVIOUS
.... Why cant WE provide a shock once in a while? Plenty of teams have beaten Chelsea this season... They are arguably the worst Chelsea team in a generation, yet we resort to type and lose TWICE to them in one season...where was the HURT for the home game? Where was the REVENGE?

****ing nowhere....
They couldn't give two ****s

But no doubt they'll be doing proxy little pieces to camera and 'guess Sonny's star sign' Q&As on the Official Website tomorrow...

****ing hell, Terry Medwin isn't even cold... What a way to commemorate the great man.
(Not that any of our players would give a ****... 'Cos he didn't play NBA or was a Rapper, or have his own Clothing range.... Brrrup brrrup brrrp mo fo!)

**** you Sp**s... You ***** whipped feeble little ****s!

Still, at least the Nazis won tonight. That must make them SO happy... I'm glad we could oblige so willingly, like the soft, demeaning little Jews we are... No wonder everyone ****ing loathes us... I ****ing hate us right now too!

**** this club. They're not worthy of ANY true support...

Just leave it to the tourists and Half-and-half scarf brigade to blindly trawl through the Club shop, and take selfies on a matchday rather than watch, or CARE about the ****ing game...

Damn right we've got our Tottenham Back...

But it's not a Tottenham I recognise any more.

Peace out brothers...
This one stings like hell.
I love this 1882 guy. He never disappoints :lol:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

I feel safe (ish) on this thread to make this point.
My only real criticisms of Ange would be that he hasnt appeared to be too bothered about the cups and that he is saying (I get the reasoning behind it but, ) that he is no concerned about getting 4th.
If I cast my mind back to when Arsole ****** took over Woolwich and they built the library, there mantra was completely that 4th was the aim each season , just to get into the CL and earn the pennies that come along with it and not really challenge for the title. This set them up to pay off the stadium without affecting other finances. However, what they did also in that time was to win domestic cups and got the winning mentality to carry on winning those cups.
Now, I get that they still havent won the league in countless years but, they have improved above us on the field and are now regularly challenging.
Should we not be trying to follow this model to a degree? I dont want to become like them apart from the silverware as they are not only bad losers but bad winners but, long term, they are safe in the knowledge that they are a winning side.
I feel that if Ange could go along that road, he would keep everyone happy from Levy (pennies rolling in year after year) and us fans (even the ones that will never be happy) .
What do you think? or am I just talking Bollox?

I’m cool long as we don’t put in a performance against City and hand Arse the title.

At this point a statement win for our lads will be a lot better for them than getting trounced by 4 or 5.

We need to show some sort of fight / resolve in that game.

They are playing for their own pride at this stage of the season.

But will be a very weird atmosphere if Woolwich start 4 points in front of city that night………

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

They're really vile, reading the things they say about Saka make you wish nothing good ever happens to them, fvking small time pricks

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

#RIPfootball

No point to this anymore. I wouldn’t want us to get that. Full blown cheating from players,referee and VAR

Lol the FA and PGMOL making things so obvious again. Just **** off to the end of the universe. Disgusting corrupt ****s.

No corruption whatsoever just incompetence, is that what it is right. Beyond a joke

Bournemouth are disgraceful.

They've been one of the best team this year. They turn into a league one side when playing Woolwich lol.

That first half could easily have been 6. The regardless of the penalty. I have no doubt they'd put in 10x the effort against us if we play them.

Man Utd just going to roll over for these ****s next week too.

Why are you guys watching the Woolwich game? I just don't get it

If Woolwich drop points then the title race is over, they want it going till the final day .
VAR just helps make the league more scripted.
Might as well call it sports entertainment like WWE

The commentators were commending havertz. Saw nothing wrong.
Game is ****ed. How can a foul be a foul if the player drags his leg ensuring contact. It's mental but totally expected. 10th league pen for these ****s is it now? ****

Just got the radio on.... But they keep on calling Saka 'The Starboy'..... **** that ****; I'm out. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

It’s just cheating.

League is rigged.

The Premier League refs predictably give penalties for that trick every time. The Champions League ref showed some sense not giving Saka a penalty for something similar against Bayern.

what havertz has done is the same as slamming your breaks on in front of a car on the motorway for an insurance claim scam.

Firmly believe Saka and Havertz are just bad people.

Awful individuals.

Disgrace to the game.

Bent officiating again

OMG! so thats a foul on raya but vicario is allowed to be bullied.

Why didn’t we just break the legs of half their players when we had the chance?

VAR is clearly going to let them win this. They’ve already decided it’s too many City wins in a row.

Disgracia

It's a disgrace. Bournemouth robbed twice in one game. They have been much better this half and despite conceding again their goal had been on the cards I think. Should have been a terrible last 15 for the ****

Is it normal for comms to not have the VAR audio? I thought they all had that now, but seems odd for the **** having the red carpet treatment that suddenly VAR don't want commentators hearing them.
Almost like they knew they would be up to some dodgy ****

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom