• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fair play to kola seem he want for move to happen with paycut hopefully we have obligation to buy at end of season.

Getting 14m from Torreira and Kola on loan ie better than nothing even tho won't help us much of getting 2 midfielders in

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
It's so frustrating that teams are only willing to loan in players we thought were very sellable assets (Torreira, Guendouzi, Kolasinac, Holding, Elneny, etc..) rather than paying us nominal fees but this is what happens when you put bums on massive wages, cheers Gazdis you bald prick

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Fair play to kola seem he want for move to happen with paycut hopefully we have obligation to buy at end of season.

Getting 14m from Torreira and Kola on loan ie better than nothing even tho won't help us much of getting 2 midfielders in

Yeah, the problem with these loans is they save us a decent chunk of money but a lot of it is savings spread out over the season. We need cash here and now to get the Partey deal done.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Yeah, the problem with these loans is they save us a decent chunk of money but a lot of it is savings spread out over the season. We need cash here and now to get the Partey deal done.
One thing is certain, there's no chance we're getting both Partey and Aouar. Need to look for cheaper options like Buendia or Szoboszlai

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I still don't think we don't have funds but we'll need to make space and clear some wages before signing new players our squad is big and too many overpaid players

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Getting Partey and Aouar is achievable if you make decent sales both will cost us 100m but maybe because of covid crisis we won't take risks

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Getting Partey and Aouar is achievable if you make decent sales both will cost us 100m but maybe because of covid crisis we won't take risks
What sales bro ?? like I said, nobody is willing to meet our valuation of the players. We all thought Guendouzi and Torreira alone would make us 65-70m when teams only want them on loan

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Still no creativity though

Think we look a much much stronger team adding Ceballos back in and Partey. We may see Mesut come back in as well. Add Willian and there's enough to work with in my opinion.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
What sales bro ?? like I said, nobody is willing to meet our valuation of the players. We all thought Guendouzi and Torreira alone would make us 65-70m when teams only want them on loan
Yes that problem we facing nobody want our players but if we got fees from Niles and Emi we might have chance.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
At the end of the day, our lack of assets and major wages handed out to bums is costing us and you could thank the old regime for that. This is why its going to take at least 3 years to repair the damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom