• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Here you can also see the awesome speed of our midfielders.

ArsenalSpeed.jpg
That list was pretty much as expected. Welbeck would have been higher a few years back, guy was very quick before all his injuries. Surprised Holding wasn`t further down though, he has looked extremly slow this year I feel.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Here you can also see the awesome speed of our midfielders.

ArsenalSpeed.jpg
Does anyone know what the max speed percentage means? Is that compared to the players personal best or something? Would explain why Holding at 97% was faster than Welbeck at 92%.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The deal still depends on koulibaly sale according to Rai. But the KoulibaIy exit getting closer because he growing frustrated

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Napoli have lost the plot, thankfully for us!

Get this ogre shipped out pronto, he can partner that other overrated Greek CB living off that goal against Barca who @Hunta had a massive fetish for.

PressResistance

5M + 5M off his wages into the kitty.
Would have loved a cheeky tenner given the interest.

Napoli makes sense as they have another Greek, Manolas.
Could be a very sturdy partnership for them, lacks a bit in quality for CL.

Manberg

Predator
Napoli have lost the plot, thankfully for us!

Get this ogre shipped out pronto, he can partner that other overrated Greek CB living off that goal against Barca who @Hunta had a massive fetish for.

I do not agree. Sokratis is not good on the ball, but defensively he is very good and he scores on set pieces. If it’s true then I’m happy he’s leaving and we save a little on the wage bill, but for Napoli that’s a bargain.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
With this windows sales/loans plus next summers Özil/Luiz/Mustafi leaving on frees we will be £50M a year better off in wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom