• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanth

We usually get a barrage of transfer news in about an hour or two, hopefully today isn’t another slow day. Couldn’t even enjoy the Messi drama because I’m getting annoyed by any update which doesn’t concern us.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Pretty clear who our targets are and who's almost out the door.

Hopefully things pick up on Torreira and Sok and that allows us to move once more.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
We usually get a barrage of transfer news in about an hour or two, hopefully today isn’t another slow day. Couldn’t even enjoy the Messi drama because I’m getting annoyed by any update which doesn’t concern us.

I think you can expect absolutely nothing today. And replace your avatar ffs, its obscene.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I feel queasy when i am reminded about the fact that Mourinho exists. I am not a racist but if Mourinho was a race i definitely would hate it.

Hahah. But you can look at it this way: looking at his face it seems most of his life is suffering. Not being alive is too easy.

giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Technical director Edu said: “We’re thrilled to have Dani back with us for the new season. We all know his qualities after an impressive 2019/2020 campaign, which ended with him playing a key role in our FA Cup success. We’re excited to add Dani to the list of quality players we are bringing in.”

Don't make me horny now Edu

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Technical director Edu said: “We’re thrilled to have Dani back with us for the new season. We all know his qualities after an impressive 2019/2020 campaign, which ended with him playing a key role in our FA Cup success. We’re excited to add Dani to the list of quality players we are bringing in.”

Aouar incoming

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

Reaching a bit or am I missing something?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lol we surely adding more quality edu won't relax until Partey Aouar are here.

The midfield is in dire need of top quality also we losing Torreira Guendouzi and very likely elneny too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom