• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 945,903
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Really hard to choose between him and Partey. I feel like Partey would have a bigger impact in the big games but Aouar will help us a lot against the **** teams.

Him being almost 5 years younger, I would first opt for Aouar with instalments.

He is the kind of player who I thought would not be available after Lyon's run in UCL.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really hard to choose between him and Partey. I feel like Partey would have a bigger impact in the big games but Aouar will help us a lot against the **** teams.
We desperately need both :lol: they'll make us top 4 candidate very quick specially with hungry manager like mikel

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

It's tough when we have no idea how we're going to play.

Do we even need Aouar in a 343?

I would want him to play a bit further back for us; his key passes stats terrify me a bit, simply too low for an advanced playmaker.

Ideally he'd play LCM in 433; but would we have the players for that? I'm not sure, even if we buy Partey.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We'll need depth and competition in midfield we just nobody that can make xhaka fear for his place even Ceballos

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

I would want him to play a bit further back for us; his key passes stats terrify me a bit, simply too low for an advanced playmaker.

Ideally he'd play LCM in 433; but would we have the players for that? I'm not sure, even if we buy Partey.

I can’t see us persisting with 3 at the back if we sign another midfielder. Xhaka will always play, Ceballos wouldn’t have come back if he didn’t think he was starting most games and if we’re paying €50m for a midfielder they’ll be starting as well.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Xhaka Aouar Partey Ceballos Willock is enough for rotating in 3 man midfield and quality too. You have ESR too if needed

drippin

So currently it looks like we have Xhaka, Ceballos, Willock, ESR, Elneny for next season. Özil if we are very lucky.

No one wants to see Elneny get minutes, so surely we need 1-2 midfielders.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Think Partey has a way bigger impact, Aouar is still a kid really. I just feel he's so similar to Ceballos, very silky player who can avoid the press and keep us ticking, but he's not a De Bruyne/Ziyech/Bruno/

Partey gives us so much more at this time.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Everyone on here is confident we'll get him on installments, don't know at the same time we're dealing with Aulas, who I'm not sure would accept such payment structure

SK Lation

Everyone on here is confident we'll get him on installments, don't know at the same time we're dealing with Aulas, who I'm not sure would accept such payment structure
Seems like Lyon are in trouble without european football and as it seems there's no real competition for the player, Aulas can **** himself.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Xhaka Aouar Partey Ceballos Willock is enough for rotating in 3 man midfield and quality too. You have ESR too if needed
It would be the most Arsenal thing to be linked with Partey and Auoar all summer only to reintegrate Guendouzi and Elneny to the first team loool

drippin

Aulas will accept instalments, as long as his asking price is met. Which seems to be 60 million euros.

It is an exception that a transfer is paid straight away, rather than vice versa.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Aulas will accept instalments, as long as his asking price is met. Which seems to be 60 million euros.

It is an exception that a transfer is paid straight away, rather than vice versa.
Then whats taking us so long ? Surely we can afford that even without player sales assuming theres an initial fee of 25-30m ??

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Then whats taking us so long ? Surely we can afford that even without player sales assuming theres an initial fee of 25-30m ??

That is still a lot of money. Remember we spend a bit on Gabriel already. Think we will try to negotiate that fee down. If there is no competition for him, Lyon desperately needing the money plus this being a covid window, €60m still seems a bit steep.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
That is still a lot of money. Remember we spend a bit on Gabriel already. Think we will try to negotiate that fee down. If there is no competition for him, Lyon desperately needing the money plus this being a covid window, €60m still seems a bit steep.
He isn't worth 60m imo.. I'd say his fair price is 40-45m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom