• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 945,910
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Virgin mobile is absolute ****e, was so glad to ditch my contract with them.

With EE now, Kevin Bacon take me home
In Mexico is ok, they don't use his own infrastructure, they rent it. I have better prices and prepaid plans than any other here in Mexico. I have unlimited social networks and Spotify for 150 pesos. That's about 7 dollars per month. With other companies I would be paying almost the double for similar.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

In Mexico is ok, they don't use his own infrastructure, they rent it. I have better prices and prepaid plans than any other here in Mexico. I have unlimited social networks and Spotify for 150 pesos. That's about 7 dollars per month. With other companies I would be paying almost the double for similar.
What the ****. I spend $60 for my phone with unlimited data and that's on the cheap side and another $5 for spotify.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Need that Lacazette + 40M offer for Memphis and Aouar.

Need it right now!

Very unlikely that Lyon with Aulas will opt for older players, no matter if one of their past best strikers.

They have a bit similar model as Ajax, developing players and selling them with big fees.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
No way Lyon will sell Depay and Aouar in the same window
I'm sure they would if their finances dictate that they need to. Missing out on European football for the first time in 25 years will be a hit, and Memphis is definitely going rather than leaving on a free next season so I don't actually think his situation affects Aouar.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They'll definitely lose all three this window. It's just a matter of how much they're willing to accept. I'm sure they already have suitable replacements lined up

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Think we may get him, but not convinced he'll improve us that much for some reason.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We seem more serious about this one than Partey because Aouar more easier to pay because installments etc..

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Really hard to choose between him and Partey. I feel like Partey would have a bigger impact in the big games but Aouar will help us a lot against the **** teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom