• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emiliano Martínez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I don’t see why that matters. Player values always change from year to year, and we have new material to judge him on. I already liked him before this year for what it's worth, it's not like he was some unknown quantity to begin with.
The point is that before the restart his body of work was a decent loan spell in the Championship, and nobody would have bid this much for him based on that. A good five week period shouldn't suddenly mean that a £20m bid for him is considered insulting.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

David Raya is worse than Almunia ffs.

People are twerking for a bum that cost his team in their biggest game of the season.

:facepalm:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
This is the alternative scenario if we dont sell him this summer.

Leno starts all PL games (because you know, he is our nr 1), Martini will start to complain (which is reasonable) his value will be less than now and we will sell him for maybe 7 m.

But the usual suspects wont talk about this?

I wonder why, Clive

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
For us to make that necessary step up, we have to make some uncomfortable decisions. Which means selling some players we'd like to keep so that we can fix problematic areas of the squad.

Everyone is emotional right now, but we have to note that the difference between Leno and Martinez is a hair's breath. Anyone of them sold is okay with me.

The reason we're even selling him for 20m is how good he is. Most of players won't even command that kind of fee.
Yep. In a perfect world you wouldn't have to sell to buy, but no CL for a few years + the Covid situation means the club are going to have to bite the bullet and sacrifice one or two players to generate funds.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Making a £5 million profit by selling a top class keeper and replacing him with some bum, Brilliant stuff, the Arsenal are well and truly back. Expecting Partey and Aouar to both be announced by tomorrow noon.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Athletic are rubbish as well btw, doubt we'll sell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom