• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emiliano Martínez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Or the usual "A-M told me Raya was world class" :rofl:

90% of A-M posts involve creating a narrative that doesn't exist and then getting angry at imaginary people who hold that opinion.

We’ve already been told the fee is £15-17m and his replacement will cost £10-20m even though nobody has a ****ing clue.

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Yet to see a decent post in this thread fwiw but I am on AM after all.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Love it when all the babies on here throw their toys out of the pram.
Like who? You want to accept good players being sold at bottom of the barrel prices. You even wanted to let Sokratis leave for free. Doesn’t make anyone a baby for finding that ridiculous.

AMN and Martinez have been superb for us.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Can someone explain to me how selling Emi for 20 million and buying Raya for potentially 15 million if Brentford have their way is good business?

Iceman10

Established Member
I actually don’t consider Leno as a solid GK, or at least not yet. Pretty sure that won’t necessarily be a popular view here on A-M. Leno is a decent GK for the PL, but I haven’t rated him as a top 4 team GK to date. Anyway, Athletic is a decent source, so if the club sells Emi, that’s how it is, but I would still consider it a mistake.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I’m happy for him. God bless him at Villarreal.

4e5le2.jpg

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
20million in for Emi, bring someone in on loan for a year to cover Leno, use the majority of the fee towards Partey/Aouar. Most logical course of action, hopefully the club go down that road.

I find it very hard to believe the board will sanction a 10m purchase for a back up keeper anyway.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Look we buy Ospina for about 4m, and we can easily find a cheap solution here. Don't overreact to Raya's news! Arsenal, Edu, and Arteta are not that stupid!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
20million in for Emi, bring someone in on loan for a year to cover Leno, use the majority of the fee towards Partey/Aouar. Most logical course of action, hopefully the club go down that road.

I find it very hard to believe the board will sanction a 10m purchase of a back up keeper anyway.

The Usual Suspects dont even mention the prospect of a loan though
Left Wing Radical Post-o-crats!

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Bum squad in tatters because they have no Raul to blame. Their beloved Arteta has a huge say in transfers so this is his choosing.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
I actually don’t consider Leno as a solid GK, or at least not yet. Pretty sure that won’t necessarily be a popular view here on A-M. Leno is a decent GK for the PL, but I haven’t rated him as a top 4 team GK to date. Anyway, Athletic is a decent source, so if the club sells Emi, that’s how it is, but I would still consider it a mistake.

He is better than two of the top 4 teams keepers.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The Usual Suspects dont even mention the prospect of a loan though
Left Wing Radical Post-o-crats!

And who do you suggest we loan to be number 1? As Leno isn’t better than Emi Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom