• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 115,611

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
We need Aour more than Partey tbh, Xhaka is just a bum man I can't deal with him.

He has his qualities and has been much better under Arteta, but the lack of a ball carrier hurt us a lot.

When we finally manage to go back to a 4 we will probably look better in that regard as well, since we will probably have more players pushing into spaces on flank and midfield.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

And with one pass Xhaka almost creates a goal, he's sh*t though

Manberg

Predator
The problem with Xhaka and Elneny is they both play better as the deepest midfielder, and natural want to play deepest with an 8 more advanced. Neither of these lads are gonna occupy a position between the lines, or make a third man run. It's gonna limit us.

They’re playing in the positions and roles they’re asked to. Creativity doesn’t have to come from the middle. We have strength on the wings and that’s where the bulk of our creativity will come from. It’s also more effective than playing through the middle, as it stretches tight defences.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
The problem with Xhaka and Elneny is they both play better as the deepest midfielder, and natural want to play deepest with an 8 more advanced. Neither of these lads are gonna occupy a position between the lines, or make a third man run. It's gonna limit us.
Don't attempt many through balls either.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He has his qualities and has been much better under Arteta, but the lack of a ball carrier hurt us a lot.

When we finally manage to go back to a 4 we will probably look better in that regard as well, since we will probably have more players pushing into spaces on flank and midfield.

I feel like it's easy to blame our midfielders when our forwards are kind of static too. Lacazette doesn't make runs and Auba gets marked out the game a lot, Pepe and Willian need to be the outlet. Our midfielders and fullbacks rarely have options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom