• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 115,611

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Love how we're going to have Saliba and Gabriel as our CB pairing for the future, can't picture any CF in the Premier League bullying them at all.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Gabriel my MOTM
Willian brilliant
Tierney and Holding played well
Ceballos impressive cameo
AMN poor
Bellerin our worst player as usual.
I won't argue with you on that. Bellerin looked poor.

Last edited:

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Good 3-0 win but I still think we could have won 4/5-0 tonight. Either way, a win is a win & I'm more then happy with that.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
looks like he’s picked his right cheek off with the stress.
There was a time when the media and bum squad were telling us that Scotty Parker was the answer for our team and the key to unlocking the trophy drought

Seems he had pashun and werkrate.

Hated him ever since.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Very solid performance.

My only critique is that we don’t kill games like this. Not a major worry as we had plenty chances for a fourth goal. When we upgrade midfield and revert to 4 at the back I expect us to become more ruthless.

Gooner_girl14

Enjoyed the game. Trying not to get carried away but really looking forward to this season. Fulham were poor but we've been awful away in the last few seasons and have gotten poor results against poorer sides. Gabriel looked solid bar his early misunderstanding with Leno. What a goal from Auba!

GCH26

Comfortable win and a clean sheet, excellent start.

First half was ok but nothing more, our passing let us down at times.

Second half, I’m so happy to see us come out with intent and put the game to bed. That second half performance was a mixture of ruthlessness and control. Auba’s goal was magnificent.

Gabriel MOTM for me, perfect debut.

Arteta has got this team looking so well drilled, long may it continue.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Yes Gabriel was very decent even tho Fulham barely tested us but he was comfertable he had like few training sessions.
The reason they didn’t is because we were very compact and with nice shape at once we lost the ball. Nothing cheap coming through. This is the biggest improvement from Emery’s last months. And this is all Arteta getting team into good defensive shape.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Fulham was crap. But how long has it been since we had an away win where we were imposing from the start till the end? Loved watching every minute of the match. Thanks Arteta.
And if Willian continues to play like this against other oppositions, I would take back all those abominable words I talked about him in his transfer thread.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
The part of our performance I’m most satisfied with is that Fulham couldn’t create a single clear cut chance. I never seen a game like that under Emery or recent Wenger.

That's right - we don't give cheap goals away - I think that has got to do with coaching more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom