• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gueye is 31 years old he still good player but we need to target younger player for long term and stability

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Douzi is back in training mofos!

cam1.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta said he had positive talks with Matteo and back to first team training. still doesn't mean much if good bid arrive he'll be sold if loan swaps he'll likely stay.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Arteta said he had positive talks with Matteo and back to first team training. still doesn't mean much if good bid arrive he'll be sold if loan swaps he'll likely stay.
Journalists were ****ing about on that call or something? Ask if he has apologized ffs. This is just a standard blanket statement to protect his value. Need @say yes on there to ask the tough questions.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If the reports I read were right that he has rejected a few offers away from other clubs then I think we may aswell lock this for now, for me it might mean he only wants to stay, isn't thinking about moving away even if we are looking at moving him on.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

If the reports I read were right that he has rejected a few offers away from other clubs then I think we may aswell lock this for now, for me it might mean he only wants to stay, isn't thinking about moving away even if we are looking at moving him on.

Nice bump, thanks.

Have you looked at the level of teams he has been rumoured to decline?

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Nice bump, thanks.

Have you looked at the level of teams he has been rumoured to decline?
I don't think he'll excel here even if he wants to stay & he changes his attitude to the positive. The clubs he has been linked to are probably more his level anyway. He got along well with Emery well so he might do well again if he moves back with Emery to Villareal.

drippin

I don't think he'll excel here even if he wants to stay & he changes his attitude to the positive. The clubs he has been linked to are probably more his level anyway. He got along well with Emery well so he might do well again if he moves back with Emery to Villareal.

He is the captain of France U21 and has started many games in past years for Arsenal in EPL.

Surely it looks like he doesn't want to downgrade too much at this point.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

He is the captain of France U21 and has started many games in past years for Arsenal in EPL.

Surely it looks like he doesn't want to downgrade too much at this point.
As I said above I know it looks like he wants to stay no matter what so even if Arteta can't find a spot for him he'll still stay hence why I said we could lock this. He played a lot of games for us when Emery was here who may have rated him higher obviously. If he changes his attitude positively with Arteta in though who knows what may happen.

drippin

As I said above I know it looks like he wants to stay no matter what so even if Arteta can't find a spot for him he'll still stay hence why I said we could lock this. He played a lot of games for us when Emery was here who may have rated him higher obviously. If he changes his attitude positively with Arteta in though who knows what may happen.

As I said above I think he will go if he gets a better team as an option. This might happen if Arsenal lowers their asking price for example. So I disagree with you.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

As I said above I think he will go if he gets a better team as an option. This might happen if Arsenal lowers their asking price for example. So I disagree with you.
No issues mate in disagreeing, probably a few people will disagree but this is just my opinion & it is a public fans forum so everyone is entitled to their say in discussions.

Pepesuave

No issues mate in disagreeing, probably a few people will disagree but this is just my opinion & it is a public fans forum so everyone is entitled to their say in discussions.
Douzi strikes me as the kind to see out his contract and leave on a free just to give a middle finger to the club. Obviously i have no real basis for my perspective so could be far off. I am nervous about keeping him this season without a contract extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom