• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,868
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I don’t think Alli would be terrible at Utd fwiw but they clearly need a RW.

Greenwood is a teenager and James is way too limited for a top team.

United have Pogba, Fernandes and even VDV who can play the advanced midfielder role. Lingaard and Mata are still on the books! Alli is the last signing United needs to be making!

I don't see an opening for Alli at a big 6 team in England, well possibly here but that's impossible!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I still feel like AMN is leaving. Baffling to me how he didn’t even feature at all last night.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If we end up selling AMN and keeping Bellerin I'll be baffled.

Rate AMN or not, Hector looks done from a physical perspective, it's not even just his pace, he's physically weak and timid. I don't know if he'll ever get it back. It's not like Hector was ever a technical genius either.

At least AMN is an insane athlete, that can cover a lot of deficiencies in his positional / technical game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom