• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Leicester vs Arsenal| Wednesday 23rd September 19:45| https://carabaocup.live/ for £10

What’s the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Said in the Arteta thread but may as well post here since it's more active. Our run of games is Leicester tonight, Liverpool, , Sheffield United, City, Leicester and then United.

Pretty damning run of games.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Nelson has been bright and has had our best chances but I still feel he is playing within himself. Want him to play with the handbrake off. Take on players and try things without worrying about losing the ball. He's too safe.
There's an extra level there, he's still not at it yet. If he keeps this up and hopefully sticks away his next couple of chances or creates some goals then we'll start to see.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just wondering if I could play better than Kola and I haven't played 11 a side for a few years, just 5-a-side in a very average Sunday league.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also there is big problem with Pepe he refuse to use weaker foot something our scouting staff didn't go deep into wingers will struggle if they use only one defenders will just force him to his weaker foot and limit his danger.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Who's really arsed? Like this isn't knee jerk and it's been my feelings for a while, but I'm close to being done with all this tbh. Completely fallen out of love with the game, just sticking around for the banter.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Signed a new contract as well Maddison. I know he’s good but he’s also a massive knobhead.

Not sure if I want that at my club.
Thought he would’ve been right up your street.
Grealish and Maddison looks like they’d share a flat or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom