• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Read something about like 65% of Liverpool players are listed as having asthma, those asthma pumps are steroids so I guess it makes it easier to hide.
The amount of steroids administered by inhalers is astronomically lower than you'd get from taking ped's. There's no way you could use them to avoid detection.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Leno, Luiz, Holding and Tierney not good enough for building up, yet we persist with this idea.

I like it in theory, but it doesn't work with our personnel.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I feel like the commentators are giving us a bit of undue praise, like it's a miracle that we're just not getting battered. I mean we're doing ok, but it's pretty timid. Actually it's pretty dull, that Laca chance aside.

TriniGunner

I have NEVER delivered a corner kick as poor as those in my entire footballing career. WTF are these guys being payed for!!???

Miyata

If Dani isn't the first name in the line-up from now on i'm not even going to be bothered watching the game with 2 trees in our midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom