• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 949,841
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burt Gold

Aouar was described as the next big talent to come out of Lyon over the past few years. Tipped for greatness. He is a good player but inconsistent. - this is the main concern I have about this potential signing.

He played better when he was younger, over the years he's stagnated somewhat. At the moment he's only really turned up for few league games and the eye catching performances in last seasons Champions League. His stats are not that impressive ..compared to someone like Havertz but the hope is that we are able to mould him into the beast that is contained inside of him and unleash him effectively.
For sure. I think people might be surprised at what he brings. I think he compares closer in style to someone like Modric rather than say Özil. That is to say he wont be scoring or assisting a lot most likely but he may be linking play and hopefully beating high presses.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
3rd target must be a forward if Lacazette goes.
I'd love to see Pepe at CF. Something like this:

Auba - Pepe - Willian

It'd probably never happen but i'd love if we tried it out. Mikel doesn't make as many weird decisions as Arsène used to, we used to see players in all kinds of weird positions

Reactions: A_G

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ladies and Gentleman... we got em!

tenor.gif

Vibra

Established Member
Not at all the gabriel saga took much longer

With Aouar we get the same updates from reputable journos and even Lyon's president himself on how we're interested but haven't made any progress literally every day

I don't think many people would have been stressing out if Ornstein had come out and said we're definitely not signing Gabriel

Xanth

The Gabriel saga was literally 48 hours stretched out over a week and a half. It was definitely worse.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We not hearing updates about our next bid because our club give no updates all the news we hearing is from French media no English journalists have clue we made bid even orny didn't open his mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom