• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 945,482
Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Paqueta has shown nearly nothing in Europe so far, but a CL semifinalist will replace his captain and his most important player with this "talent"?

No chance. Makes much more sense as a Jeff replacement.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Paqueta has shown nearly nothing in Europe so far, but a CL semifinalist will replace his captain and his most important player with this "talent"?

No chance. Makes much more sense as a Jeff replacement.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Have Lyon sold anyone yet? Or was Paqueta bought with the Jeff money?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
So in theory:
If we will not make an improved offer for Aouar, they will put him on the bench? Because L'equipe says, that Lyon wants to play with Paqueta, Caqueret and Guimaraes?
I don't know, but surely a club like Lyon isn't signing a player for £18m when to sit them on the bench when they have such financial problems? They spent a similar fee on Bruno too.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Only two days. Something will happen tonight or tomorrow if it happens.
The Friday deadline is nonsense from them. Hypothetically if a club came in on Saturday with a €60m offer they wouldn't turn it down just because it's a day later.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
lyon have made about 48M euro in transfers so far.

They needed to make 100m euro. 120 because of Paqueta. 72M euro needs to still be recouped.

27M JRA
45M Aouar

Then Depay fee is supposed to be 12.5M so it adds up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom