• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 945,466
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I'm going into the transfer window each year with promise of not getting invested and take things as they happen, and yet, it breaks me each and every time

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
So, should we talk about last night? Did anything happen? It’s all rather fuzzy. Do we just ignore it and act like nothing happened? This is awkward.

Those twitter ITKs are more of poets in some sense, you need to understand it in a metaphorical way - the evening of the transfer window as a whole, so to speak.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Think if we will hear nothing positive today, the deal is off.

Tomorrow is matchday, so nothing serious will happen and Friday is a deadline-day for Lyon.

Agree, but maybe more like today or tomorrow morning. If there's nothing then, I'd actually assume the interest of another club to be real.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It’s a good thing **** Law forgot his boots back in 2013 otherwise he’d have been playing Sp**s and not signing Özil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom